Reviews for No Longer
Phalanx30 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is really beautiful. I always wondered what he wrote.

"Like a Gunn" perfect summary of the character.

Poor Wes, never knowing how much she cared.
MagicWeMade chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
So extremely gorgeous and hewrtbresking sad at the same time. Excellent writing- I loved it! :)
Epilachna chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Thank you for sharing this. Your writing style here was ... I guess unique is the word I'm looking for. I'm still trying to figure out if I liked it or not. Either way it was a very well written piece.
Leah Day chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
God that was bloody good!
FunkyFiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Three words: I love it, It's beautiful.

okey, that was six words, but this is an amazing fiction that really deserves an review.

I was actually beginning to think that every Fred/Weskey shipper had died or something, because I haven't found any good Fresley-centric fictions that I haven't already read. And I know and have searched at atleast ten different fictionsites. Thank you for writing this. it's truely beautiful, and if somebody says something else, they are wrong.

/TheDBoyLover
Waive chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Beautiful and incredibe insight into the characters. Love it!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Hi!

Sorry it took me so long to leave a review for this! I read it the other day, but then I had to take a shower and I never got around to submitting my review until now. Please forgive me. ;)

Like I said, I haven't seen many eps of Angel, but the ones I did see mostly focused on the relationship between Wesley and Fred right before she turned into Illyria.

I like how you put this in first person, from Fred's POV. It really adds an extra demension and interesting depth to the fic by making it seem more personal, so the reader can connect with Fred a bit more. She also seems pretty in character, too. Good job with that! ;)

I also like how the story revolves around Wesley's note. Nothing like the power of the written word, huh?

Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling now. ;)

Good job with this and please keep gracing us with your wonderful work! ;)