Reviews for Always Look Like This
duchessme chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
guess that was the endng since it had been 5yrs since the last was a nice fic
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I hope the trio gets killed by DE's. They're behaving exactly like the Marauders. That's a blast from the past nobody needs.
nyla51 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
i really liked it but i think there could be more to the story.
David-El chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Oh, that's easy, Snape purposely dropping Harry's potion after it's been emptied and cleaned. The original scene is from Order of the Phoenix, and I THINK that it's from after the Pensieve incident. Oh, and this is a VERY interesting story, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
grimmich chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
... so why did you give draco such a huge leap and leave harry in the awkward teenage stage? doesn't make much sense.
Lzay-Niight chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
You must really not like Draco. I don't think it's funny. Who knows? Maybe I'm missing something.

I have yet to laugh even though this is supposed to be humor. I personally like Draco more then Harry, so maybe that is it.

This chapter wasn't interesting at all.
Draco mudiliar chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
oh I just loved your story and Draco with curly hair is just cute and sexy. But I thought they atleast did IT once before the story ended but its ok! it was rel romantic though.

Whole total good work and if you plan to contiue I think I will first to read it and don't forget to msg me if you write a sequeal.
Simply.Scarfy chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Love it! I hope there is, or going to be, a sequel! Well done on yet another fantastic story :)
MARIA chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
IT WAS SOOOO F*CKING GOOOOOOODDDDDD!

A RIGHT AWAY ALL-TIME FAVORITE!

LOVED IT TO BITS!

YOU GOT DRACO JUST RIGHT! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

AND AM NOW IMPAITENTLY AWAITING THE SEQUEL!

XD
LividPen chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Draco with curls, yay! Please continue, please!
Momochuu chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Great story~
crazylove4MCR chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
aww... I loved it! I wish I could see him with curly hair! he'd be adorable... er.. quite manly I mean! haha, great story!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
There is nothing wrong with having curls! (if you havent guessed by now, i have extreamly curly hair and got bullied for 8 years cause of it!) Really good story tho!
Nenne chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Jeg likte historien godt så langt, men det var da en veldig brå slutt. Du burde fortsette.
J. Love chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
I enjoyed this story but was left very curious at the end of chapter 7. Will this be all there is to story or will there be a sequel? I hope there will be more.

For now, I'm off to check out your other stories.