Reviews for Sacred Bond
DemeRain chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
angrycupoftea chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
Amazing story, I loved it! It was so well-written too. Great job :D
saya.sen chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Sexy and sweet, I love it :)

Saya
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 20 . 6/19/2010
NYah! I love it! Although I was kinda dissapointed at the enmity between Legolas and Elladen I am really glad how things uurned out. :) job well done!
luna13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
again, beautiful work!

its really coolthat youcan write a ff withthe same pairing and yet such a different story. most writers fail in this point.

youre very talented!

lg from the north of germany :)
Karush chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
lol! another amazing story! even their mating scenes are splendid!

beautiful work!
JackieLupin chapter 20 . 7/6/2009
That was really great! I loved how you incorporated the books and movie together in a blend.
Teldra chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
This is a lovely story. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
timme chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
nice story. :)
timme chapter 19 . 2/24/2009
to speak of a next partner while your spouse is still living! honestly. to even consider it. elves love beyond death apparently, and so what if he will be lonely. doesnt' mean he hops into bed with someone else (imrahil). especially someone as indiscriminate as elladon, honestly. just kinda felt bad for the wife, that's all. hell, when ya love someone, look at what elrohir would do for legolas. be devoted to him even if he chose another!
Zilence chapter 20 . 11/16/2008
This story was amazing. I read it in one sitting and now I have the worst headache ever, but it was so worth it.
White Ivy chapter 20 . 8/24/2008
That was a great story. You really captured Tolkien's world.
Rokkis chapter 20 . 7/20/2008
Absolutely perfect! Everything! It was well written and the language used fitted so well with the story! The emotions and character building of Legolas and Elrohir were perfect and well done!

Great bloody story!

Can't decide if there should have been a little epilogue with their reunion. The story is wonderful, but I admit that it would be satisfying to know and read about Legolas' homecoming:D

Cheers!
minoki chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
real nice story!
minoki chapter 20 . 2/3/2008
a very nice story indeed