Reviews for Rendezvous on the Eve
jesusfreak9211 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
so your an awesome writer and everything you have a thing with words but it seems as though you leave to much for the reader to find out with his/her own imaginantion but it only confuses me...but thank you!
chibiangel413 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I absolutely love this story. The mood setting at the party was fantastic.

Just a side note, I went to UGA as an undergrad, so Go Dawgs!
Ummster chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
merangelgal chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow that was an AWESOME story!
Erudit chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I loved this story! It's great.
namineserenity chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was great. u should try an add some chapters bout what happens next.
roshi-xx chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I want more! It was so good! Ek!

x x x
elianthos chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I can review, AT LAST O.o.

eeh, as usual, the mood setting and detailed description are really, really good *covets them*. and, as usual, your Mamo-chan is always so... magnetic. I feel DA ALLURE, I feel DA POWER *pounces on the PRETTY EARTH'S KING in all his lazy, relaxed party-splendour*. So, he was pretending to be jerk and unaware of all the girls' matter all along, oh, sneaky boy. This twist is one of the reasons why I love fanon ;P.

About the flow, I'd suggest you once more :P to put some divider between the paragraphs. As it is now, the first impression (aka, 'where/when and how these events are placed?') is a bit confusing: the scene at the very beginning happened AFTER the whole party sequence in the middle, and was tied with the end. But this was clear only reading from 'Looking at the rising sun, she fingered the Luna Pen' onwards. Unless you wish for us to do some _extra_ brain-training, Lils, I'd suggest to put... a string of sort in the beginning, before'Usagi moved away from the girls ...', and another toward the end, before the aforementioned 'Loking at the rising sun...' line.

Now, the plot hints: the 'Princess device' itself didn't confuse me, but for some people who didn't read/know about the manga, it may be confusing. The only thing that left me wondering for more was Usagi's dealing with the matter: her feelings in the beginning seem to imply she's doesn't know better (yet), but at the end, BAM! She knows. Did the 'realization package' bestowed by Mamo-chan do the trick for/trigger that too? Possibly so...

*looks at mamo-chan with EVEN more awed respect* Still, I would have liked something more explicit (also to see some more of your reasoning ;) ).

Talking about implications... nice elusive bedroom scene *grins*

I appraise your fashion sense about Mamo-chan's suit. No green jacket, and thanks God no lavender anywhere in sight either ;P. I think red is too much of a gawdy colour *dodges Rei's resentful stiletto heels* to full-clothe Usagi (or any blonde) though, I mean *pouts while nervously glancing at a placated Hino-san*.

The very last line by Usagi was a nice touch, not too mention the... Earth communications ..
bryteflame chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I loved your use of metaphor, and the description was great. I also immensely enjoyed the ending. Speaking with Mamo's earth...excellent!
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was amazing. Albeit, a little confusing at parts but beautiful. I love your writing. Keep it up.
Aislinn Cailin chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That ... was beautiful.

I honestly cannot think of anything else to say. I am still stunned that I managed to find such a precious piece as this.

You have extraordinary talent. Please continue writing.

K i w i n o s e chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Although it got sorta confusing during some parts, it was marvelous. You did a good job. One question: Is there more? Alright, I wish you luck on your next writings. ;]
x Such Great Heights x chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
aw that was wonderful [
Laney218 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
it was very pretty, but i don't exactly get the whole minako masquerading as the princess thing, does she know that usagi knows? and mamoru and usagi's conversation about him knowing something from the beginning was very confusing. but it was very pretty
MikiUsako90 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
very good story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)