Reviews for Sing Words Of Love So I Can Hear
Ezzaria26 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
It's so cute! ... but so short! Aw! It was great, though, believe me. I liked it.
SesshyLover-cha chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
a very unique plotline (black me: what's so unique about sleeping beauty?) and it was a good read.
miharu365 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
Izumi REALLY loves tormenting people. Great fanfic!
miharu365 chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
DUN DUN DUN!
miharu365 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Ok, I KNOW it was mean, but Izumi's comment on Meroko being the witch made me laugh. Great fanfic!
Taylor M.U know me chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I thought it was good, especially for a 1st fiction. No, I'm not saying this to be nice or because I'm your friend either! This 1st Chapter seemed a little scattered to me though. Best wishes as a writer Vickie!

-Taylor :)
mebemeg chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
I did like this story. It was really good!
FreeMoment chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
Alas...it's over...*sigh*

Well, it was so sweet with Takuto and Mitsuki! -

I would have liked just a tad more of Izumi and Mitsuki, but that's alright.

I liked the last 3 lines too.

Takuto kissed Mitsuki, he really kissed her! Yay, how sweet!

Really good job, and ya know what? I read it before 9:30! Oh-but it's 9:24, and I gotta scan my computer. Well, great story, really good job!

Bye! Keep up the super good work! :D
FreeMoment chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Aw...cute! -

Takuto is funny when he doesn't know what to think . -

Takuto's home does sound very cozy...but too small for me. "

Meroko sounds old! XD

cute ending too.

Kay, chapter 6...the last chapter. Gotta hurry...before...9...30...!
FreeMoment chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
wow...short, but really good.

You did the lyrics by yourself? Wow, I'm impressed.

Of course Mitsuki and Takuto got the parts for Sleeping Beauty and the Prince.

So, Dr. Wakaoji was the jugde? Pretty good, didn't expect that.

Yup yup. Meroko is best at hitting people with the back of her fist. Yup yup. :D

I wonder how the play will end...o, can't wait! Uh-oh...it's late. I gotta hurry if I wanna finish the story before 9:30!

Chapter 5!
FreeMoment chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
O...evil Izumi! Evil Meroko! I like this story!

Takuto saying, "Hey Shorty!" was so fitting...

Takuto and Mitsuki singing together without even knowing it was so sweet.

Izumi was funny when he confronted Meroko after she had sent Mitsuki off saying there are "bad people" So like him.

The ending is cool...I wonder what will happen next...

I'm guessing that "End Sound" part in the last chapter meant the end of the chapter? I don't know.

On to chapter 4!
FreeMoment chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Hey, me again. Ms. Oshige is the music teacher?That caught me off guard. Hm...I wonder if Dr. Wakaoji is in here...hm..

Anyway, I like how Izumi is nice to Mitsuki and how Mitsuki and Takuto like each other and how Meroko gets mad at Izumi *laughs* I like this fic.

One question though...at the very very end of this chapter...what does "End Sound" mean? That's the only thing that confuses me..well, on to chapter 3!
FreeMoment chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hey! I hope you don't mind if I review in every chapter, I just get this feeling that I'll want to comment on each one.

So, anyway, I like it so far! It was rushed, but that's ok, and everyone make grammar mistakes, so I didn't mind that. But I want to say this...I usually find high school fics like this boring, but I read the summary and I read that Izumi likes Mitsuki, and I thought the pair was cute in the manga, so I wanted to read this. I like it so far. On to chapter 2.
OfflineForever chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I like it a lot. Thanks for making it.
Emrilite chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
This is a good story. Keep writing! I sincerely apologize for earlier. *bows in apology*