Reviews for Tantomile's tale
MeadowLark4491 chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
I like it, you handled an improbable pairing well...hm...giving me ideas, finally I may have...hm...well done. I like what you've done here. Bravo.
musicgal3 chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Wow! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's nice to see a fic about Tanto and Cori for a change, and I think the pairing of Tanto/Tumble was really sweet. *remembers there early days when I used to think that Tumblebrutus was the name of Tanto's twin, lol* Will there be a sequel? ;-D

Hehe, it's kind of funny - in this fic, you have Tanto falling in love and Cori resenting it; whereas I'm planning a fic in which Cori falls in love and Tanto resents it - opposites!
Cascaper chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
No they don't, do they Tumble? *grins happily* Thanks, Xcat. It wouldn't have been right if you'd let Tanto die.
Cascaper chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Oh fleas, this is nowhere near good...Come on Tanto, if I know this author like I think I do, you'll still be alive. *turns to Xcat* RIGHT?
Cascaper chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
"Was this whole caring brother thing real? Or was he still going on with the role-play of pretending to care just so he could ruin all her chances of happiness?"

That's what I want to know too, Tanto. That's exactly what I need to know.

-Well, though, that can wait. Right now a certain tom needs to find you before you freeze to death!
Cascaper chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Aggh! No, no NO! Bad Cori, BAD! That low-down manipulative no-good...A promise to one's dying mum is one thing, but Coricopat, you've gone way the hell too far this time.
Cascaper chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Oh dear. That crash doesn't bode well...It better not be Macavity the Almighty Plot Device.
Cascaper chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Wait wait wait, WHAT? Cori, what in the Heaviside is wrong with you? I've heard of overprotective siblings, but this is ridiculous. Completely ridiculous.
Cascaper chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Ah good. That is exactly what needs to happen before things go completely wacko.
Cascaper chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
All RIGHT! I love that you made Cori & Tanto's owner a fortune-teller type. It's perfect, so perfect. Definitely reading more.
Cascaper chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
A *Chihuahua* called Tugger! *grins* Oh, that's going to be the end of Tugs' vanity. Again...such pain. Although I have to wonder at the extremity of emotion- Tantomile, terrified? Would it be that obvious? Maybe more like she tenses up-ears back, tail switching nervously, he asks what's wrong, she can only stare down at the ground. Then the puppy-fending-off.

But it was still a really sweet chapter. Catching mice, talking...I especially love the part where Tanto realizes she's flirting without trying. That's a lovely first date there.
Cascaper chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Who could have anything against Tumble? Come on Cori, lighten up.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh, such pain. There is nothing like mistrust and suspicion about the queen one has a crush on to make for some first-class angst. Onward!
Tomato-Vampire-Countess chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
*Cries* SO, so lovely.
Asparagus Altar-Ego chapter 11 . 5/22/2007
Yay! It turned out happy in the end! Totally brightened my pre-graduation sorrows—you know, when I realized I wasn't going to see my friends all the time anymore... Anway, it's adorable, I love it! Now I'm gonna have to read some of your other stuff... Maybe after graduation when I'm not so busy... Yay! It's good!