Reviews for I Understand
Lunalab chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
i hope you repost this story. i would really like to read it. i seems like a really good story so far. please put the other chapter up please.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
godric1 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Hey Good story. and sorry to hear about your mom. its hard to loose her. just rememeber all the happy moments with her. and keep up the good work.
shadowofmyself435 chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
I really liked your story and am very sorry read about your mother's passing. It's understandable that you need to take a step back from your writings for awhile to be able to fully grieve. And it may take awhile but I'm sure your mother would want you to go back to writing some day, if you have a passion for it. She watches over you and your family now, wishing you a long, healthy and happy life and waits for the day that she can hold you again. You and your family will be in my prayers.
GGwyneth chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
OfT

Sad to hear that your mother passed away. Must be hard.

All I can say, I don't understand how it is to lose someone importan, since I haven't losed anyone that's close to.

OT

Well, the story was good, and I liked how you were telling from both Harry's and Draco's point of view.

I hope and wish for you to continue.

Again, sorry for the loss of your mother.

All wishes; MvK
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Our dad passed away suddenly almost four years ago now. As cliche as it sounds, you are not alone, there are others who are feeling the same pain you are.

You're right, she's at peace now, and will forever be in your heart. The pain will lessen, but never go away. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message us.

~Seniade
dayday1223 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I am sorry to heard your about your mother passing. I don't know what I would do with out my mother. Take as much time needed to grief for your mother. She is the only one you will have. The passing of those we love can destroy us for an time but they would like us to move on and remember than not move forward.
RavenHeart101 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry about your mother. She'll forever be watching over you. -hugs-
jadestonedreams chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
another wonderful chapter, I look forward to more. soon hopfully
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Can't wait for the two groups to meet!
Toraus chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Siosianna chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
I think I remember reading this story, loved it then it might have been the reason why I put you on my Author alert list. But anyway just wanted to say thanks for reposting so I can remember enjoying it once again and of cause I look forward to the chapter I haven't read. Keep up the good work. I really admire people who can write.
Ms-Trixie chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
:o Love it! Keep it up, thanks 3

Cheers,

Ms-Trixie
hikarisailorcat chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
ohh! its good! please update more soon!
freakonaleash605 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Hey Love this stry, I read to chapter like 20-something on the silversnitch and cant wait to red the rest, do you actuually have the whole thing posted anywhere?

well thatsgotta be annoying that it was deleted, best of luck posting this time round,

update soon,