Reviews for Hello?
I'mGettingTooOldForThisShip chapter 4 . 1/18
I've heard about this fic so many times over Tumblr and I'm only now getting around to reading it. I'm actually really enjoying it, and a little creeped out too. X D I love the ending to this chapter, particularly the last line. It looks like Ryou is a little messed up too.
JazzyMin97 chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Welp, not going to beg for more considering I did read your a/n. Anyway, i loved all of this work. Great job :3
A Perfect Devil chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
This chapter had its' sad momemtns but it was also SO ADORABLE. Mariku and Ryou playing tag like a couple of kids in the dark is adorable. Plus little ghost as Ryou hella adorable. Adorableness all around in this chapter.
A Perfect Devil chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
Ouch. But I doubt that Mariku doesn't love Ryou, why else would he stick around so much, you know.
A Perfect Devil chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
Mariku is such a manipulative fucker. D:
A Perfect Devil chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Damn, this chapter was so intense. I was just like, "please nothing bad happen to ryou! that boys been through enough!"... well, nothing too bad anyways. it looks like he's gonna be okay though. u_u

Mariku just gets creepier and creepier. time for ryou to change all the locks on the windows and doors.
A Perfect Devil chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Mariku is so freakin' deranged. He went from a little creepy to totally nuts and it is wonderful. All I cna imagine is him pulling him creepy expressions while talking on the phone complete with all the tongue action.
A Perfect Devil chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I normally never read this ship but I saw this fic recced on tumblr and it looks really interesting so far! great job.
Alexie666 chapter 17 . 5/1/2015
This story is great so far! Unusual pairing, but with this kind of setting it's amazing!

I liked the not-quite smut scene. Sometimes super graphic is too much for me, and sometimes it's too little, like the story is missing some spice, but this is just enough, and wonderfully written. Sensual and gave me heart flutters, without too much depiction and bringing up the genital-related word, and the pointless moan-filled "dialogs".

I realized, saddened, that this fic has been on hold for 2 years, I do hope you will continue it again someday!
geminicastor chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
I really really like this story I don't usually follow stories that haven't been updated lately, but it seems like you go back and forth with updating and not updating...so I'm following just in case. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/3/2015
1 year has passed... ;A;
Sumi Anzu chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
I really like this story, it is simple tO read and highly relatable, fill with funny creative dialogue.

Hipe you continue

Btw,
When u said u r not active YGO fandom anymore so even if U do keep writing, it might become accidentally Frostiron. Lol
I dont mind frostiron, post that else where or separately. I am also frostiron fan. XD
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
It's not like someone can be phone raped or anything. You're worried over nothing, honestly."
Lol

I wasnt lol at it is how clearly it is true but idea of phone rape could happen. Marik do the mind rape, can he hypnosis him on the phone or said some disturbibg stuff
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh?"/ The voice sounded kind of amused now. /"Do you like scary movies?"/
Lol when mariku use the iconic line from srceam.

After that rest the rest of dialogue was full of humor to me.

Bakura told him what he is wearing and that he gonna lay on the bed, mention that he alone at home.

geeee, bakura do u heard of the term "stranger danger"
Or he is inviting him come and rape him lol
zombiekillingtigeress chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
done ryou now ya pissed him off I swear if he hurts yugi ill hunt you down.
also great story its interesting