Reviews for Hello?
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 24 . 5/2
I finally finished! I remember reading this when you first started, however when you didn't update a while I stopped reading it. Last year I saw you finished it and decided to re-read it from the beginning. This story was amazing, though for some strange reason I feel like you should've added more. Maybe it's me but I felt like it shouldn't have ended like this. But I still enjoyed this story and loved how you again portrayed thr characters. I hope to see future Ryou and Marik stories from you, if you wish to.
Spring chapter 24 . 2/25
I read this story in a day and I have to say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.

I was not a huge fan of Deathshipping but as Thiefshipping is my absolute love I thought I would give it a try and the characterisation of each character is beyond amazing. You kept everyone entirely to their original personalities and you have written the story in such an incredible way.
I will definitely be rereading this in the future as this has made me so invested in Ryou and Mariku that I have no idea what to do next xD
Beautiful plot concept and expertly written :)
Candied Pear2183 chapter 24 . 2/8
Awe~ Their moving in together! I wonder how future life will go for them! Everything seems to be pretty good! Except Ryou's father who probably wont be completely pleased~ Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it! You'r an awesome writer~
Candied Pear2183 chapter 23 . 2/8
Wow...practically living together! Mariku's making a big step~ And I hope Ryou's father can calm down slightly? Can't wait to see how the story ends (Plus I noticed the next chapter is supposedly the last~) Awesome story!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 22 . 2/8
Yay! Go get that apartment Mariku! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 21 . 2/8
I'm glad their making up! And I wonder whats bugging Mariku? Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 20 . 2/8
Awe~ The movie! Mariku's really turning into a big softy! I hope Ryou can make up with his father though~ Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 19 . 2/8
Chapter 18 review(It wouldn't let me review on it for some reason?)
Can't wait to see how this party turns out! Awesome story so far!

Chapter 19~
Awesome chapter the party seems to have gone well! And Mariku! Ryou's father is upstairs! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 18 . 2/8
Can't wait to see how this party turns out! Awesome story so far!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 17 . 2/8
Tisk, Tisk, Tisk~ You're fathers bedroom Ryou! Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next one (And see how this talk with his dad goes~)
Candied Pear2183 chapter 16 . 2/8
Awe! Sleep over! Yay! Can't wait to read more! Awesome story so far!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 15 . 2/8
Awe! That was the cutest thing ever! How dare those kids interrupt! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 14 . 2/8
Awe~ I'm so pleased their kind of making up~ can't wait to read the next chapter~
Candied Pear2183 chapter 13 . 2/7
Poor Ryou! You're breaking him Mariku! And you can't just go around threatening people! Awe! I hope everything works out! Can't wait to read more! Awesome chapter!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 12 . 2/7
Awe~ Ryou! That was so sweet! (I hope Ryou can work things out with his dad!) Can't wait to see how this all turns out!