Reviews for Hello?
Shadow-chan93 chapter 24 . 11/13
This story was really good and I love how you kept Mariku so nicely in chara yet still let him develop and show his feelings for Ryou.
Big kudos for finishing and repolishing the story after so many years.
I'm gonna go check out your other stuff now too :)
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 24 . 5/2
I finally finished! I remember reading this when you first started, however when you didn't update a while I stopped reading it. Last year I saw you finished it and decided to re-read it from the beginning. This story was amazing, though for some strange reason I feel like you should've added more. Maybe it's me but I felt like it shouldn't have ended like this. But I still enjoyed this story and loved how you again portrayed thr characters. I hope to see future Ryou and Marik stories from you, if you wish to.
Spring chapter 24 . 2/25
I read this story in a day and I have to say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.

I was not a huge fan of Deathshipping but as Thiefshipping is my absolute love I thought I would give it a try and the characterisation of each character is beyond amazing. You kept everyone entirely to their original personalities and you have written the story in such an incredible way.
I will definitely be rereading this in the future as this has made me so invested in Ryou and Mariku that I have no idea what to do next xD
Beautiful plot concept and expertly written :)
Candied Pear2183 chapter 24 . 2/8
Awe~ Their moving in together! I wonder how future life will go for them! Everything seems to be pretty good! Except Ryou's father who probably wont be completely pleased~ Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it! You'r an awesome writer~
Candied Pear2183 chapter 23 . 2/8
Wow...practically living together! Mariku's making a big step~ And I hope Ryou's father can calm down slightly? Can't wait to see how the story ends (Plus I noticed the next chapter is supposedly the last~) Awesome story!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 22 . 2/8
Yay! Go get that apartment Mariku! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 21 . 2/8
I'm glad their making up! And I wonder whats bugging Mariku? Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 20 . 2/8
Awe~ The movie! Mariku's really turning into a big softy! I hope Ryou can make up with his father though~ Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 19 . 2/8
Chapter 18 review(It wouldn't let me review on it for some reason?)
Can't wait to see how this party turns out! Awesome story so far!

Chapter 19~
Awesome chapter the party seems to have gone well! And Mariku! Ryou's father is upstairs! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 18 . 2/8
Can't wait to see how this party turns out! Awesome story so far!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 17 . 2/8
Tisk, Tisk, Tisk~ You're fathers bedroom Ryou! Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next one (And see how this talk with his dad goes~)
Candied Pear2183 chapter 16 . 2/8
Awe! Sleep over! Yay! Can't wait to read more! Awesome story so far!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 15 . 2/8
Awe! That was the cutest thing ever! How dare those kids interrupt! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear2183 chapter 14 . 2/8
Awe~ I'm so pleased their kind of making up~ can't wait to read the next chapter~
Candied Pear2183 chapter 13 . 2/7
Poor Ryou! You're breaking him Mariku! And you can't just go around threatening people! Awe! I hope everything works out! Can't wait to read more! Awesome chapter!