Reviews for Hello?
Rio 2.0 chapter 18 . 10/24/2008
I want to be in a horror movie and stalked.

I do.

I really do.

I don't know WHAT you're talking about when it comes to 'this bad writing' you mentioned earlier, I don't see it.

It's excellent. You have a story and your characters aren't on LSD and it's so...

Enlightening.
Challenged Snapping Paul chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
i love this fic it is really good and i love ryou and mariks relationship, cant wait for the next chapter
Lolchen chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
Hello? Anyone there? None? Aw, too bad... and here I was, wanting to leave a big review (which somehow slipped my mind a sec ago... where did it go? *whine*) I'll just leave a note instead a review then! (as my mind just can't come up with anything at the moment... sleepdeprived minds tend to do that, sorry! But as one of my most favourite authors you really deserve more. Sadly, I just want to go read the next chapter, but I either write a bigger comment later or to the next chapter. See where ranting gets me? Nowhere? Aww, fine.)

I really like this story! It's great and original, though I'd like to know what happened between Mariku and his father, what'll happen between Ryou/Mariku/Ryou's dad/friends at the party, when our lil' couple decides to get an appartment together, whether Mr Bakura'll still give his son money to survive, if Mariku'll be able to go to some sort of school with Ryou together or something and stuff Just keep writing, you're doing a great job!

mfG

Lolchen
Pharoah chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
i really like the story so far...and the coffee bit makes me laugh everytime! you have a real talent for writing this, so i'll take in on my part to say i can't wait for the next chapter!
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
I am looking forwad to the birthday party. I do not know if it is ppossible or not, but I would sort of like to have the horror movie esque effect back. That made it more of an 'on the edge of your seat' kind of fic. But, hey I am totally fine with this cute stuff too. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Writer's bock is a bitch isn't it ;P
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
Heh, they got laid _

Had to say that. Aww this is really cute. All the lovey dovery fluffy stuff. It is the equivilance of reading a marshmellow, if you could read a marshmellow.
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Ah I am in love with this fic. I womder if there is any way to bring back the horror movie like effect that their relationship had in the beggining. That made it really unique and interesting. Not saying that the recent chapters have not been interesting, far from it actually. I guess you could consider that a recomendation. But don't feel obliged to follow through on it, you're the author!
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 15 . 7/11/2008
Aww I love Ryoou's nickname! That is so adorable. This was by far one of the cutest things I ever read! Heh ghost hunting in the cemetery. _
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
Ah [do I start all my reviews like that?] I love this! Heh, Mariku talking to Ryou's dad had me laughing! I loved when they watched the movie. I wonder if Mariku is going to kill the cashier...
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Hahaha that was great! Mariku and Ryou answering the door. Heh I am never going to be able to look at coffee the same. If I have not mentioned this before, I LOVE this fic!
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Awhh poor little Ryou! Woah their relationship is so... unique to say the least. It is sweet, yet it is like something out of a horror novel! I LOVE THIS FIC!
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Ah now that was intense! Mariku and Ryou finally meet! Then they kiss and Ryou is mad that Mariku didn't kill him! Man, most of the fanfics I read come out to be repetitive and unoriginal. This is the complete opposite! Man I am speechless. Okay that's probably a lie, because if I were speechless I wouldn't have written this whole long review... then again I didn't SAY anything I just typed it...
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Well this is just the most interesting fic I have ever read! It is like, well like I said when I was reviewing the last chapter, like a horror movie! For some reason I want Mariku to kill Yuugi. That would be cool.
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Ah this is too cool. Mariku knows who Ryou is [sort of] and what he looks like, yet Ryou only knows him as the person he talks to on the phone named Mariku. That is so cool. This is like a thriller book. Oh yeah and your A/N says to remind you not to type 'these things' in one sitting. So consider yourself reminded.
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ah I love this! Heh that was really cool how you added in the 'Scream' thing. I loved that movie, it was so original. Back to your fic. I have never read something as unique as this. And I mean that in the most complimenting way possible. Onto the next chapter!
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »