Reviews for Hello?
Candied Pear chapter 16 . 2/8/2017
Awe! Sleep over! Yay! Can't wait to read more! Awesome story so far!
Candied Pear chapter 15 . 2/8/2017
Awe! That was the cutest thing ever! How dare those kids interrupt! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
Awe~ I'm so pleased their kind of making up~ can't wait to read the next chapter~
Candied Pear chapter 13 . 2/7/2017
Poor Ryou! You're breaking him Mariku! And you can't just go around threatening people! Awe! I hope everything works out! Can't wait to read more! Awesome chapter!
Candied Pear chapter 12 . 2/7/2017
Awe~ Ryou! That was so sweet! (I hope Ryou can work things out with his dad!) Can't wait to see how this all turns out!
Candied Pear chapter 11 . 2/7/2017
Awe Mariku's trying to pull himself more or less together for Ryou~ How sweet! (Yuugi seems really worried though) Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Candied Pear chapter 10 . 2/7/2017
Awe poor Ryou... Mariku's house sound plain? and he's defiantly scared those people in the bar~ Awesome chapter!
Candied Pear chapter 9 . 2/7/2017
Awe~ Their so sweet together! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear chapter 8 . 2/7/2017
Lovers!? What!? Can't wait to read more! Awesome story!
Candied Pear chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
Poor Ryou! You broke him! and Yuugi... he must be confused~ Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
Omg! They kissed! Poor Ryou being led on like that about being killed~ Mariku can be so mean sometimes~ Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
Candied Pear chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
Poor Ryou! He's excited and scared~ and Poor Yuugi! Caught in the middle, Mariku needs to get himself set straight... Awesome story!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2017
Mariku's a little possessive~ Poor Ryou! I wonder how there phone relationship will go! Can't wait to read more!
Candied Pear chapter 3 . 2/7/2017
Awesome chapter~ Mariku's completely jealous!
Candied Pear chapter 2 . 2/7/2017
Mariku was totally caught staring!? and how dare Ryou's father go... though I'm curious who this friends son is? Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
503 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »