Reviews for Hello?
Candied Pear chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Awesome first chapter~ Ryou's got a little stalker~ Hehe~ super cute!
Mukuro234 chapter 24 . 1/15/2017
This fic was Awesome! It was hard for me to put down.
xyz.vivace chapter 24 . 1/12/2017
Welp.

I'm already planning to reread this story sometime soon. It was absolutely one of the best I've ever read! I literally do not even like Deathshipping. Well, I didn't until I read this. Anyway, good job! It definitely took some motivation to write this over the span of, like, nine years (lol, I totally get it. I'm guilty of abandoning stories for years at a time, too).

I loved every word that came out of Mariku's mouth. You wrote him so seductive, so rude, so menacing, so...Mariku. You wrote him exactly as I would have thought he'd been if he'd been a real person in the anime; and if the anime wasn't for children. Details. Whatever. The way he cared for Ryou but would elaborate about it much more in his head than aloud was perfect. When you had him think something along the lines of "Ryou couldn't use a bathroom with leaky pipes" I was like YES BOO. When he was all "I'm incapable of loving you back" I was literally gasping and grinning at the same time because he'd definitely say that.

You get the point; you wrote him well.

Oh, and there was an author's note in here where you said you read the story in order to start updating it again and you were disappointed in yourself for how it was written. Like, where? What part of this story deserves your disappointment? This is gold. Fucking untainted gold. I'm telling you right now, I read the same chapters you did and couldn't put it down until the 12th one. Not once. I stayed up until THREE IN THE MORNING reading this when I had to get up for work at 6. And then at work, I took three ten minute pee breaks so I could read in a bathroom stall like the hopeless fangirl I am. I finished this story in two days (I'm reviewing it a bit late because I didn't want to do it on my phone) and could have finished it in one sitting had it not been for the fact that I also had to make money to support my internet addiction.

Moral of the story; this is amazing work and I wish I was you. Have a lovely day. xD

P.S. Since this review is already a novella, I might as well add the only thing I wanted that wasn't delivered later on in the story was Mariku's history and a little elaboration on his issues. But the fact that that stuff wasn't in there only adds to the 'mysterious stalker' vibe going on, so I wouldn't really say it's really a bad thing.
xyz.vivace chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
'No, I hate his guts.'

Pffffft. I laughed for daaays. What a Mariku thing to say.
lunarotimas chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Good god.
I'm so glad you finished this now, in the time. I just started getting back into fan fiction and only read complete stories and this story was so good for my soul in so many ways.
Stephiel9816 chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Does Yugi like Ryou more than just a friend? Curious about that! Does make me wonder is Ryou truly okay?!
Stephiel9816 chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
Oh my! Good chapter!
Stephiel9816 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Seems like Mariku is dominant in this unique relationship! I hope Ryou and Yugi can get everything cleared up when Ryou explains to him what happens or some of the story!
Stephiel9816 chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
Cannot wait for the next chapter! I liked this chapter! Good job!
Stephiel9816 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Does make me wonder if Mariku's true intentions is to kill Ryou? Hmm...cannot wait for the next chapter!
Stephiel9816 chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Poor Ryou and Yugi! Mariku I wonder what you will do next?!
Stephiel9816 chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
What will Ryou do? Will he stop talking to him Mariku? Or will he confront him?
Stephiel9816 chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Oh oh Mariku is having bad intentions?!
Stephiel9816 chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
Good job! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Stephiel9816 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I knew that Mariku must have been working in the store of course I didn't know who the person was until now! Good job!
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »