Reviews for Hello?
This abandoned account chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh my goodness I'm in love...with this chapter. XD I was going to say it's cute, but cute in the way of a diabolical bunny with a chainsaw. O_x; Bad example...

I love Deathshipping, it's one of my favorites. Thank you for writing this! It's so well done too. XD Please update soon!
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
lol, i like this, carry on and update soon
xRyouAngelx chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
wo i love your deathshipping stories! yay another one hehe...i really like the sound of this story it kind of has a creepy feel to it and i like it ;)...and i know you made up that movie but it did kind of sound like "When a stranger calls" which is an awesome moive lol

luv ya xoxoxo
Sekre chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh, fun start! Can't wait to see more ... Horror-fetish Ryou huh? And Mariku would do something like that .
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I won't use the word "cute" because it doesn't quite fit Yami no Malik. ;) But it's a good beginning to the story, and I look forward to seeing what comes next. I love Ryou as a horror fan, I really truly believe it fits him. And stalker!Yami no Malik...just lovely. :)
Silver Hunteress chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Me likey. Me want update. Pwease miss incredible deathshwipping awtoress? (Trying to mimic Ryo's little kid accent ;) )
Ra no Yokushinryu chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Yay! Another one. You come up with some of the most interesting fic ideas...

Hope you update soon.
RainbowNight chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very good story. I like it very much.
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34