Reviews for Hello?
YukitchiWings chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
OH MY GODDDDD!
I started reading this fanfiction at the beginning of last year and fell in love with it the moment I started! Rannaty you just made my day, please continue this fanfic if you can, it would make me and other followers so happy!
I was just re-reading the fanfiction the other day, just wishing it could be continued, and BAM! you release another chapter after all this time!
I LOVE YOUUUUU 3 3 thank you so much for releasing this even if you don't think you'll continue! Please keep up the great work and continue writing!
Not In Use. Dead. Delete chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
I do hope you finish this story. I absolutely love your Deathshipping as you mainly keep Mariku and Ryou in character and your plots are awe-inspiring. I understand that you are not into Yugioh fandom but I do wish upon a star this story will be finished. But enough of what I want, what I have to read is Deathshipping I should be thankful that you at least gave us this chapter; so grazie, takk, and gamsahabnida. :3
dragonlady222 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Glad you are back and didn't just fall off the face of the earth. I hope you can finish this.
NightWitch1312 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
I read this a couple of months ago and I didn't think it would ever update again. I'm glad you posted this though, because I think that this story is just awesome!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
I love this so far! :)
SomeOne chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
awsome story
SilverRyou13 chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Seriously you do the best Ryou stories :D. Please continue with it!
Midknight chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
aawwww these chapters are messing with my emotions, i laugh so hard, i cryed at the comforting bits, and and WWWAAAAAHHHH there botth so good together

this is a fantastic storie
swagham chapter 19 . 5/5/2011
I really like this! It's a different approach to Deathshipping! It's still got Yami no Marik being hisself, only less murderous, but it's a different kind of fanfiction than what I've normally seen! I like how it's a Deathshipping, but Yuugi and his friends are actively involved in this, as well. I think it's refreshing to see characters I've not normally seen in a Deathshipping fic. I'd love to see where this leads!
Debby Downer xD chapter 21 . 4/6/2011
Rannaty...this is a great,no perfect story. Honestly this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Alot of people would agree. But...if you don't give any sort of idea when,if ever,you'll update,people will give up on your story. So come on,throw a bone for your fans. Ok?
CocoaDance chapter 21 . 4/1/2011
Continue this please?...pretty please with sugar on top?
sissy fan and yumi fan chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
TWO YEARS? WHY U NO UPDATE? I HAVE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR YOU AND ONE OTHER FIC TO UPDATE! I DON'T EVEN READ THIS PAIRING ANYMORE! I JUST WANT TO TIE UP LOSE ENDS TO STORIES NEVER FINISHED. YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS THING SO I CAN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE!
WANG-Mich-YAO chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
Omg plz continue! I've been staying up and reading this on my iPod at night. That's actually what I'm doing right now! Plz continue and update often!

Sincerely,

W*M*Y the deathshipper :D
ReaganM1122 chapter 21 . 12/15/2010
Pleeeaaase finish this! If you don't I will probably cry myself to sleep for a long time. I absolutely love love LOVE your deathshipping fics!
HarvesttheVampire chapter 21 . 11/8/2010
I just wanted you to know that this is one of the best stories i have ever read. its well written and i barely ever saw any spelling or gramatical errors. (except for curious) please, please keep up the good work!
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »