Reviews for The People's Prince
DaMan chapter 12 . 9/3
Don't let this great story die.
NeilDingley chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Great stuff, just reread this for the 5th or 6th time, still one of the best tenchi fics out there.
Curious if tenchi new time control could be used to revive the GP people killed by Ryoko & Megami

Still hoping you continue this great story!
PPMS!
LeadAcid chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Bravo! An excellent read!
I plowed through all twelve chapters of this today, and I must say, this is quite good. I eagerly await more, although I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Your writing of the characters, the story, and perhaps the frantic action, capture the series perfectly. The interwoven characters are a nice touch, and they are characters that you genuinely want to read more about. The plot, such as it is, is interesting enough to keep you hooked, you can easily care about the characters, and the action is well written.

Technically, your writing is quite good. There were few mistakes throughout the chapters. The chapters towards the end were rough in some spots, something I think could be cleared up with a little review. Also, the inclusion of line breaks on the later chapters is a godsend. I strongly recommend you review previous chapters and insert them. :-)

All in all, this is an excellent story, which I wish you were still updating. Here's hoping your muse returns someday.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
So I love this story and am super disappointed that it was left unfinished XD what happened to that next chapter? Either way it was a great read :) thank you.
Setofan1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Hey hows it going? Just checking in. Will you be posting a new chapter this year?
jzgonz24 chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Are you going to update this story again?!
AiTenchi chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Noooo! Cliff Hangar! Noooo! Please don't let this fic die!
Mayhem296 chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Damn, it was just getting to a good bit... I don't suppose you will continue writing this.
Anyway if you are , keep up the good work, if you aren't PLEASE keep going... or i shall release the gerbils or DOOM.
Mayhem
Samuez chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
A damn good piece of work.

I have hope that it'll be updated in the future.

Thank you for providing me this.
XinnLajgin chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
It literally has been years since this story has been active, and yet I find myself reading it again today, and enjoying it more than when I read it last. The story itself is intriguing, the plot twist are cool, and the details you add to the real series adds color and substance to an already cool concept. The idea of Tenchi being the metaphorical Princess Diana/Prince Charming of this universe had me laughing hysterically.

Though it was a bit of a hard read at first, with the lack of spacing, commas, and grammatical issues, I was still able to enjoy it enough to read through the entire thing. Now I'm wondering if you will continue this anytime soon. Please, please, please don't abandon this fic!
Spud chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Noooo! The only decent Tenchi Fic left can't be dead, say it isn't so!
wngzro chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Please continue!
ACF1231 chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Keep going I luv Tenchi stories/
DF128731 chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Great job please keep going I would like to know what happens next.
UrMOM chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This made no sence to us. What does it when... What does the whole story even mean! We don't know. We need a better explaination.