Reviews for The Prodigal Son
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is really interesting, and kinda sad.
Watanabe Maya chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This has to be the best family fic I have ever read in my wholeee life. Just...wow. It was sooo sweet!

Your method of portraying characters was great. I liked how you did Chika, but I loved how you did Honey. 3

I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Le Dancing Flamingo chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
3 I adore Chika.
irukandji chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was great. Sigh, I love Chika!
Mizuno Akamaya chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love this.

They need more Chika fics.
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I liked that. I like Chika a lot, and this was an interesting take on him.
holographic chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Ahh, you give all underloved characters justice. Maybe one of these days, someone could give some love to Satoshi, too.

Anyways, your writing is amazing, even without the use of your usual "style", I suppose it would be called. It doesn't seem rushed as you make it out to be, and I actually really enjoyed the pacing. Chika is wonderfully conflicted.

I wish you luck with your other stories, then 3
CulinaryChef chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
aw that's cute

honey's always there for chika, he's such a good brother

i'd love to have honey as my brother
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
It's very good. We rarely find stories with a serious Honey-senpai. You kept them both in character. I also think you write them with sensitivity and insight. Thank you for the story.
It Goes Smash chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
It's a shame that not enough people write Hunny fics. This is a good example of what they should be like; it's nicely done and is consistent with the story, although the series doesn't mention the death of Hunny's mother. I like this one and chances are I'll re-read it.
bgtea chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I think you've done an absolutely lovely job on Huni's characterization. There is definitely a lot more depth in this character and you've done a good job bringing that out. I especially like the last paragraph, it tied everything together nicely.

There needs to be more Huni and Chika family interaction fics. :D

Thanks for the good fic!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Aw Very cute and bitter sweet. An interesting take on why Chika dislikes Honey so much. Good job*
COUGARS SHADES chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet! Bitter sweet like dark chocolate. Older brothers love for the younger, sigh. Excellent work!
Lalala chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
-sniffs!- Aww WHAT A CUTE STORY! ;; I love these brothers...so awfully cute. - Heehee!