Reviews for Dangers of Love
Jacquelyn chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
I pretty like it man! Keep the bad work on and put a POOP POPPOP sucking nipples in there!lol hahahahaha
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Toph does not talk like that! And kataras father is Hakoda, not your stupid name of Hagoda. You are a really stupid and sorry author. YOU ARE AN IDIOT
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
How long will it be until you update this story? I enjoyed the Stolen story.
A Magical Owl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
it's already 2012! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! DX
ThomasaT chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love the way you wrote this story...

I do believe that when I start writing I will need help..I hope you will give me advice on my first fanfiction:)

At the end though what are they saying No for?
aangxkatara4evr chapter 30 . 9/4/2010
its 2010 you need 2 update
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I've looked at your work before with STOLEN and maveled at it. Yet, with this story, I've yet to see completion. I would like to tell you what I really think about it once it's done. It's good, but I want to know what happens at the end of it. Peace.
kuehpeipei chapter 30 . 4/2/2010
love ur stories!very nice!plz write more..looking 4ward to read ur story)
kenzie chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
no offence (spelling sucks) but why have you not writen in a over a year! well ki liked both stories they were great so please update!
Aangsfan chapter 30 . 7/31/2008
It was really good. But shouldn't Aang be the one afraid of storms? He was the one that got stuck in an iceberg during a storm and woke up a hundred years later...OH WELL!
oreobabysunshine chapter 30 . 7/28/2008
ABCDEFG this is tthe best chapter ever you see! Did you see that killer season finale(stupid question)1! please update soon you rock so hard...1! You rock my toe socks in this chapter!
Summer Sweetheart chapter 30 . 7/28/2008
Wow. I totally forgot about this story. Please update sooner than however many months the last update was! It took more or less than a month to finish STOLEN. It's been over a year! -coughs- sorry. Didn't mean to sound insulting or like a crazy person like "U GOTTA UPDAYT!1" I just love to rant and complain. I get that from my mother... Anyway, nice chapter, PLEASE update soon!
Ayva j Damas chapter 30 . 7/28/2008
I wonder what this note contains...
10thDoctorIsMine chapter 29 . 5/3/2008
hey. when are you gonna finish this story? i really wanna know what happens. so can you please give me a hint about what happens? please? i just want to know when you will continue. so tell me when you can. ok, bye!
Aangsfan chapter 29 . 4/25/2008