Reviews for Was it important?
alannah oakes chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
primeval is just the best i dont no why then dont do it enay more
scarxtardis chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
First ever Primeval fanfic :3 You started the love!
Nattkitten14 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awesome luv it!
Gaia chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
It was sweet. I enjoyed it. Personally, I prefer Connor and Abby, even in series 1, but I definitely saw things between Abby and Stephen.

Nicely done,

*Gaia
marinawings chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
He's beautiful indeed! And this little story is quite beautiful, as well. Your writing is lyrical and descriptive. I could see everything happening and sympathize with Abby's thoughts and feelings. Good work!
danstaash chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
cool
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wonderful, Cariad! We are just now getting Primeval in the US, and I am so hooked. Yours is the first fan fic I've read, and I really enjoyed this little peek into Abby's and Stephen's thoughts. Looking forward to more from you! Thanks for sharing!

AJ
lolululaladidah chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
is there gonna be more?
weezer42 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Happy sigh. Another great little S/A moment.

thanks for sharing.

cheers

Louise
Hedwig junior chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
aww, I love this story,it's definitly a better ending than the one in the episode )
kittie chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
this made me so happy! aww it was so cute
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Okay, firstly, i loved this story, and secondly, how can you (werewolflemming) not like abby and stephen pairing, they are so cute! I'm not really for the stephen and nick pairing.
LMAJRJSM chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
you should write more to this story it was very good for a beginning
werewolflemming chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aww, this was a nice story. Even though Abby/Stephen isn't my favourite pairing, I still enjoyed it. There needs to be loads more Primeval fanfiction! :D
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Ah, this is way better than the ending on TV. I felt cheated by it as well. Very sweet and clever, well done!