Reviews for One Grissom, Many Voices
Marie chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Good one. Truly enjoyed reading this story. The Sara telling him not to smile bit really made my day. Thanks.
Durban chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You have great insight in both characters. Excellent.
angsty chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Just read this for the first time, and it's great!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh YEAH. A wonderful take on this scene! The ending two lines are just about perfect. I love the glimpses of what happened, and they're nicely woven with the present. Sweet!
Hooleo chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I reviewed one of your stories earlier very positively. Liking it as much as I did, I clicked on your name and found your other stories. I really like the way you write and the "gentle" nature of your stories. I'm a huge GSR fan and your stories speak to my very heart. Please don't stop writing.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
oh boy...I have come to the conclusion that I love your stories...Love your GSR!
midnight78 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Brilliant story
DoveWhite chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Amazing work! So tender and so elegant
CSI Pryncezz chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love your story...it gave me goosebumps. I am so excited to find an author that sees the difference in Grissom since his return. He has somehow become younger and more comfortable in life. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your awesome story. Keep up the awesome job.
Damara chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh wow, I absolutely adored this story! Wonderfully written and the dialouge was perfectly in character. Terrific!
MsGiggles chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Elegant and beautiful.
stareagle chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Thank you for a perfect story... And I fully agree with your assessment of the way Billy played Grissom. It was a perfect and unique moment. I can't recall any show with a scene so tender exploring trust and love in the contest of shaving. As the beard comes off, Grissom emerges from his winter of isolation in his cocoon. Sara's fears and frustrations are soothed as Grissom literally puts his life in her hands.

Awesome scene, staging and oh that sexy grissom voice!

Thanks for a wonderful story. I personally can't wait for the next GSR moment and fully expect it to be off-the-beaten-path. Just like the camera shoot out or the chainsaw murder reenactment of shaving in a bathroom!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Excellent expansion of that last scene, and I got a good chuckle out of your A/N at the end about the sexiness of that last line.
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Regarding A/N: At first I thought the voice was a little OOC but I didn't care cause we got the scene. I was so worried it would be cut, but we got it. Yeah it was short and yeah the voice seemed OOC but I didn't care. Then someone pointed out that we're in unchartered territory here, we've never seen Gil Grissom in love and exposed. So after reading that, I decided the voice wasn't OOC at all.

Regarding story: I liked it a lot. It filled in some stuff that needed filling in. Great job!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
The 'shaving scene' took all of 25 seconds on screen. The rest of your story must have hit the cutting room floor. I hope TPTB are down on their hands and knees scooping up every piece of video tape. If they do it right, they can re-edit and extend that sensuous scene. Then during the summer re-runs instead of an hour show, it would be thirty minutes longer.

Their scene was good.

They could have made it better.

Your scene was the best.