Reviews for When it was Lovely by the Sea
lohshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
A reread for me..as well as all your other stories. You have temendous talent...an excellent writing style. Keep it up.
dairygirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Such despair and confusion from Draco and Harry is a touchstone even as he finds himself in a world where the side he was aligned with lost. The starkness and cold we find haunting Draco in Faith are really well-drawn here. Especially with the contrast of Draco thinking about the blue flame in a cold, dark place. And Harry-his relief is palpable that it is all done. I love the celebration with all the Weasleys, the bustle of life going once more. Ron and Hermione have plans, Harry still has lingering nightmares and is living in the present. And as the chapter started, Draco is a touchstone for Harry if in conversation rather than thought.
lohshi chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Your writing is spare, but tremendously effective. The opening paragraph shows how Draco, at this early stage of your trilogy, is emotionally tied to Harry, and this is the relationship you develop so well, so believably, in the following three stories.

In "Lovely by the Sea", I especially like the contrast between Draco's situation vs. Harry's - the grim setting for Draco; the "gala" party atmosphere for Harry - and yet both feel unsettled and frightened.

Thanks for another wonderful story!
Poetic Tragedy3790 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
awesome awesome awesome story! I loved it.