Reviews for Thirty Avatar Short Stories
Guest chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
Great oneshots. You managed to nail these characters. My favorites were Suki's (which I think gave her more of a personality than what was seen in the show), Appa's, and Azula's.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
These are very interesting, please make more.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
Cute. :3 I loved these stories. Maybe you should make them into 40 one shots. :D
vifetoile89 chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
I've read, favorited, and loved this story for well over two years now, and I only JUST made the connection to the fact that hope was the last thing to escape/be held in Pandora's box. And I call myself a Greek Mythology buff.
I love re-reading these stories as I go rewatching the series episode-by-episode. These are so - SO - well written, and flesh out even the smallest of characters so well. Ah, yes. Until next time!
crystle111 chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
OH. MY. GOD.
I don't know how you managed to skim the edges of Bumi's addled brain, much less wade into it like it's the simplest thing but I gotta say, I think I've been mind-fu*ked. WOW. Just wow.

You have a beautiful insight into his head. This one-shot, in my opinion, deserves a sequel. The way Iroh was first introduced to Pai Sho and the subtle intricacies of the Order of the White Lotus is mind-boggling, to say the least.
EowynofRohan13 chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I love this one. This is exactly the sort of ending I hoped Zei would have when he decided to stay in the library, if that makes any sense.
Fyre-Flakes chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
I really don't know why. But the last sentence strikes me as fitting in so many different ways and that feeling really can't be described.

There's this sense of ironicism and maybe, judging from your title, also a sort of hint that war is never black and white, that the country you're fighting for might not be worth dying for.

I like that you give this sort of extreme and honest loyalty to the Earth Kingdom to Jet, it makes him slightly more understood and creates more sympathy towards him.

Meh. I don't know how to describe this feeling. XD But anyway, I'm loving the stories so far and expect that the rest will be just as good.

n.n Fyre-Flakes
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
Eeeeh! That was the best Sokka-centric fic I've ever read... explores his character so perfectly! :D
Analie Janes chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
Really well written! You wrote the characterizations beautifully! I really liked the fact that the way its written is different and unique for each character. You wrote their pasts and the emotions well too. Overall, excellent job! I really enjoyed it! :)
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
Good chapter. I think you meant 600 days, not 6 years, though.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 25 . 2/11/2011
This chapter is great.
Kimberly T chapter 30 . 12/7/2010
All in all, this was a beautiful series, most of them very well done indeed!
skywalker05 chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I was watching the Professor Zei episode today and was left at the end wondering "wait, didn't he turn into an owl?"

I then remembered that, no, I'd read that in your fanfic quite a while ago.

I am going to continue to consider it canon in my head.
Tar Irene chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
This is my favorite Song fic of all the ones I've read. You strike the right balance between sappy too-nice Song and bitter revengeful Song - all people seem to do is write the extremes. I really, really like this piece. It's simple, clean, and I really really like it.
Tar Irene chapter 20 . 9/24/2010
You know, I really don't approve of what they did to Hahn in the season one finale. How could anyone have survived the fall into the near-frozen water? And they're just so /casual/ about it. I'm glad you rescued him. I always thought he would be less of an ass once he grew up a little. Too bad it is too late... really good handling of his character here.