Reviews for Wane, Moon
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
mwauhahahahaha love overcomes everything!
Kimikimer chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I seriously love you.

/Beluga
Kikushi chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
So sweet! I love this. )
Lydia chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was a beautiful story. I got that feeling in my throat (where it gets all tight like you're about to cry) and for this story, that's really good! *
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
WOW! That took my breath away! Truely amazing and full of fluffiness! Just what I would expect from you!

Kratos Wilder
Twixbaby chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
aw! . i love your nejixten stories!
Aufera chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
aww, he can say the three words! ...even if it took him some time :P
bokumote chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I love reading you NejiTen fictions! Thank you so much for another wonderful one! Hope you write a lot more!

~Tsuki-chan _~-*
coco chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
i loved it! LOVED IT! :sighs dreamily: thanks so much for writing it! my only wish it that you write more stories of the couple; even better, maybe you can continue a story in this timeline? that would be so great if ever! you are an excellent writer and i feel so lucky to have been able to stumble upon your page! it's quite a treat! ;)
LaBAM x3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
it was cute, sweet, a feel good fic and you kept Neji in character which is very hard to do! Good job I truly loved it!
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i swear, you and goldberry have got to be two of the best authors on this entire damn site! that was beautifulm flawless and i don't have any words that can come close to how great that was. especially since you kept them ic, which i have trouble doing. 10/10
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Nice!
Ms.Ashiteru chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
omg this is so beautiful i love it u should make a sequel to it its like so cute
silvermoon81 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This is the best Neji/ Tenten story I have read so far. And I don't think another story can top this one. I also think Neji never stepped out of character, especially when Kikya tried to seduce him. All he could think about was his wife. I also loved the interaction between the two at the end, when he reveals his wedding ring. And tells her he loves her. It didn't matter that they were newlyweds. It might as well have been years from now, and those feelings would still be as strong. I absolutely loved the story.
reader chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I think I reviewed already, but I just wanted to say that you write incredible stories. This is so sweet, and really IC. Thank you!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »