Reviews for Wane, Moon

also slut
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Great fic! I loved it! Keep writing _
Anna chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
omg! i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! you are an amazing writer! Thank you so much for sharing this and i look forward to more stories about neji and tenten.
lurls chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
aw that was such a sweet ending! i love reading your work w
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
that was amazing! i LOVED it! wonderful job! the plot was awesome, and well-written. thanks for the awesome fic! :D great job!
Lingering Soul-Broken Mind chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This was a good fic about Neji and Ten-Ten. I really liked it. It was really sweet and pomwerful. The point was well portrayed and it a was an awesome fan-fic. Neji, Ten-Ten rule!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007

humble beginnings chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Haa! Take that, Kikyo! LOL. That was awesome!

angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
that was so good! wonderful! loved it!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow...that was really good. Excellent job on the characterizations for Neji and Tenten. You definitely had the whole "newlywed" vibe. Their little moments were very cute and I loved how Neji finally managed to tell her he loved her toward the end. Great job on the imagery, it was very intense. Loved the story...although I wonder how Rock Lee will handle Kikya...or how she'll handle him. Keep up the good work!
elephantsandlions chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
aw! that was great! Neji and Tenten married! nice! and Kurenai! the way you described her was wonderful! in all honesty, i am amazed at her strength too. i like how you mentioned her and made a connection between Kikya and her. Kurenai is not only a pretty girl! yeah! i loved that. anyway, great fic. loved the plot. i can't really blame Kikya. Neji is, after-all, a hot bastard!
Jennn chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
“Something’s digging into my nose..." That line cracked me up XD Somehow, I thought it didn't seem to belong there, but I dunno, maybe it's just me XD

This story made me feel all warm inside
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
A very beautifully written piece, and I love the metaphor of their relationship because it's very fitting- they are lovers of the night and Neji has eyes of the moon.

As for the Asuma/Kurenai... WHAT? I knew that he died -sobs- but him and Kurenai? Wow- I hadn't thought it was canon, but there was always SOMETHING between them...

Wow, that was completely beside the point.

I can't blame Kiyka though- she was probably forced into an arranged marriage or something... Her character is unlikable, though. I guess that's the point.

Well, I have to go- but, once again, it was incredibly well written, and I love what you did with the concept.

i.don'tMiSS chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was wonderfully written ! I absolutely loved this! You're such a great writer xD1
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 2/24/2007

I wish I was on the receiving end of this gift!

Super sweet