Reviews for Wane, Moon
nejitenrocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aw...I think this is an awesome story..also not too sappy...good job!
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
wow. that was spectacular!]
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow! What an excellent piece. I really like how you added in the phases of the moon and related it back to their relationship in the end. The emotions when neji came back were also well written. Great story over all and that 'brief sexuality'? There should be more of it XD

KSM
Sakyh chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
AH wonderful simply wonderful~~ I love the connection of their love to the waning moon~~ beautiful! Despite the two of them being newlyweds, they are really loyal to each other, ne? Great job with this~~
WitchyMage chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This was amazing! It's so romantic, so beautiful and so sweet! I love your work.
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
WOW- omg, that was one of the best fics i've read in a while. the romance scenes were so... well- romantic, but without being explicit- u know? at any rate, this was one uber gr8 fic- one of my faves, definately.
darkinnocence chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Like always, a beautiful always write great fics and make my have amazing talent.
Aperira chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow... wow... wow... If there was a hall of fame for fanfic writers... you'd be the first inducted.
Ange chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
this is one of the most kawai fics i have ever read!

i also love nejixtenten fics! so taht's a bonus!

ur a great author!
missingno1010 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aw, it's so beautiful! Your writing never ceases to amaze me. .
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMG!

Your exchange person must be extremely happy. XD (and lucky) -shot-

AH...*dies* I can't really say anything. It's just awesome, dude. Great job! :D

rong-chan :D
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wah! I loved it! ] I thought it would have been interesting to see if they did it at their old training grounds. *grin* _~ But I liked the ending very much. I wonder what Kikya will think of Rock Lee. Loll. And it's sad that Kishi decided to kill off Asuma... *sigh* Atleast now we all know what was a canon couple. Woo, AsumaxKurenai. Now let's cross our fingers for a NejiTen. _~ Not sure if it'll come anytime soon though. ] Laters!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5