Reviews for As the Leaves Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
oh shikamaru, for a genius, you're pretty stupid. kissing ino in temari's body? someone's confused!

cute story though, you really portrayed the parts of shikaino that you can't help but love :)
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
He really is a stupid for a genius. But Im glad it all ended well. I dont know if I could beasr another ending - I was thinking that he wanted Temari or he knew it was Ino and still kissed Temari so Ino would understand who he really want. You are good. ]

Write more ShikaIno. ]
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow, interesting story. I figured Shikamaru knew it was Ino in Temari's body, but I think Ino has a point that he should have kissed Ino (in Ino's body) first. Wonderful job.
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
it was fantastic!
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw...How cute! Shikamaru x Ino rock my socks! You almost got me there with Temari...*phew*. .

Princess Io of Macedonia
Flaming Beauty chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This was great. You guys know your drama! Sequel?
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
So cute! It's really sugoi!

I liked the idea of Ino taking over Temari's mind (mohaha, i don't like Temari) and then talk to Shika.

Anyway, great story!

Love /nazaliasan

(and, want a idea? Listen to the song "Who's that Girl" by Hilary Duff, it sounds like it's Ino singing about Temari and Shikamaru.)
DaniChans chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow. Very well thought out, and a spectacular originality in the writing! but, i did notice some spelling errors. ; still an excellent story all around!
Sapphire Luna chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was exellent work )
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
wow, that was great! loved it! you mixed the fluff and angst well. the whole temari under mind transfer thing and shika kissing her, thinking he was kissing ino and actually kissing ino in the mind of temari was awesome, very original and well done. lol i am really looking forward to the next season! you rock at shikaino!
SilentHopeX3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007