Reviews for Snowed In
cookie-dough chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
I was totally in the mood for a Reela fic, and I am so glad I found this story. As I was reading your author notes at the bottom, I kept hoping that the seventh chapter would be the last, because I don’t think I could have waited to see what happened between them. An amazing story, I really hope you continue to write for this couple. Great work!
funkyfairygirl chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
That was really, really good. Cute and sweet without being too over the top.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Cute story, great work :D
Jen chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
Awh! Quite possibly the cutest fluff ever! I love it!
sunnycouger chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Hi, that was amazing. I really enjoyed it. I'm in the midst of a massive Reela kick so I've been reading a tonne of fic and this was amazing. Just the right blend of what I love about the couple. Now if only the writers would catch a clue and pair them up for a period of happiness together all would be good in the world.
juliafan chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Aww, finally is right! :) They are so perfect for each other. This story has been so enjoyable...thanks!
BecsX chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
YAY! Fantastic fic! I loved the kiss; in the snow and everything. Bless 'em!

I cant wait for you to write again, I really like your style and I'll be on the lookout for more fics by you. :D

Thanks for sharing this. :)
lyricalpeach chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Oh, loved this ending :D So sweet :D This whole story's been really, really cute and fun to read! -Tina
Beaglicious chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
This was an awesome ending to an awesome story! Nice job, and hoped to hear more from you soon.

I just loved your idea for how to close the ER - I was hoping they wouldn't have to go in.

And I loved how Neela asked Ray to kiss her again and then cut him off in mid-sentence when he was taking too long.

Loved the ending as well, and I agree 100% that 'finally' sums Ray and Neela up perfectly!
Beaglicious chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Loved this chapter, especially when Ray kisses Neela on the back of her head, and the image you painted of her lying in his bed with her hand resting where his body had been. That was so sweet. And I loved the sweatshirt part too. Off to read Chapter 7!
RixxiSpooks chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
Loved it! ray and neela stories rock!
Moonlight Enchantments chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
OMG WOW

Brilliant

fantabulous

I loved it

Seriously, brilliant brilliant story, with fluff and a pinch of angst, and yes it just go the PERFECT mix!

brilliant brilliant brilliant!

i loved it so very much!
GaiaAir chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
That was SUPERB! Truly a fantastic job...I felt that the story was lovely and really well-paced & thought out. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
methehuman91 chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
lovely! don't you just wish fanfic writers could write er?

I mean, yeah, they are getting together (finally!) and it was perfect...

but still!

My faith in er isn't as..um, faithfull as it used to be!
YOUPIN chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Another fantastic story and I loved the kiss.