Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Anonymous15 chapter 20 . 7/31
I actually liked your story, but the last few chapters disappointed me a lot. You simply just took the twilight plot and put it in a different era. (Which is also doubtful since you seem to be vacillating between old nd modern times, which is conflicting.) I actually expected more creativity from you, not simply incorporating some one else's plot.
Babylion Sakura chapter 27 . 1/20/2014
I truly enjoy your stories :) I've pretty much read every single one, except A Little Bit of Love. Reading that one right after this, love your writing, you're amazing.
Irabella RobSten chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
Good story..
hasmik12 chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
This is a very butifule story wish there was more like them. Right now i cant stop being/ busting in joy.
Mike chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I probably missed out something real great, but just couldn't handle the whole "von" part. Von Swan. Von Cullen.
bronzed topaz chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
You did say this was your first story right? If so, you did a wonderful job. I can think of many first stories (mine included) which are not half as good as yours is. You had great spelling, grammar and structure. And I loved the variation on the curse you made - it's always nice to read something original.

On that note, I unfortunately have to say this. While reading this, I was disappointed to read that you followed the basic plot points of Twilight. While I never do mind reading this, I have previously read two stories of yours which followed the same outline. While they were all great and heartwarming, and not at all boring to read, maybe next time try not to include James and Victoria? It's just a suggestion. And this is fanfiction after all. Who am I to judge?

But overall, it was a great story and one that I really enjoyed reading. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us all!
CJluvzdecullens chapter 27 . 6/29/2012
love this story it has turned out great you are a great writer and i love a happy ending:)

Cjluvzdecullens
shanpagne16 chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Hey! So I know that I'm reading this long after you started posting it - and also that it's your first story. I love it! It's a very clever concept, and reminds me, as you said, of Ella Enchanted meets Sleeping Beauty. I am a HUGE fan! :)

Something that's really bothering me, though - is the whole 'cow' thing. I mean, she makes all of these very farm-hand sounding comments and phrases, and I'm left to wonder - what the hell does an Italian princess with a hand-maid that dresses her know about cows? It just seems really out of place to me, but I still love this story!

Thanks for writing such a gem! :)

Shannon
anon chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
Like It!
alondraVega chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
i love this story so much
caww chapter 27 . 11/5/2010
Great story!

Loved your imagination and creativity.

Your story is a keeper to re read again under favorites.

I'm so glad to read your stories.

caww chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
I'm enjoying how you have changed the situation/events of the Twilight series for your story.

How Edward found out about Bella and the smell of blood, the horse going back home so Edward got to carry Bella while he ran, her sleep talk so he learned about the curse.

It was so interesting to read about Bella saying

that she knows death.

I don't know why I haven't responded to each chapter of your story-that you wrote so many years ago, there have been many places I wanted too...but time isn't always available like I'd like-this chapter I just couldn't keep quiet on, and I some how made the time to respond.

I am so glad I'm reading your Sleeping Beauty!

caww chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I liked this chapter, having Edward sing with Bella showed how compatible they were together. Both families must have been comforted seeing them together and getting along so well.

I'm so glad Edward heard her sing this song ealier, he knows how she wants to see the world, and that if he can he will be there for her.

must read on.

cullenluver8888 chapter 27 . 8/28/2010
really liked it! ;]
Avaerial chapter 27 . 8/28/2010
Very beautiful, my dear! You have such a beautiful way with words! So poignant and eloquent! It blows me away!

One of the things I loved about this piece was how you tied the magnificent Twilight characters to other stories, in this case, Ella Enchanted. It was merely tantalizing! I also loved how you threw in songs to wrap up chapters. It was a beautiful ending!

For me, its hard to relate to other's version of Edward. I have a specific image in mind and other author’s don’t capture my version. However, I love the qualities you gave you Edward in this story; Sweet and romantic yet wild and taunting. One of my favorite things, however, was language. You gave him the advanced literature that I love so dearly. Very lovely. :)

Thank you for composing this story! It was beautifully composed and unique! Great job and keep on writing! :)