Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Edowen chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
This story was so beauiful. I love the books so much and this story reads almost like them. I laughed, cried, got happy and angry in all the right spots. It was amazing. I will have to read this over and over and over again. You are an great writer. Dont ever stop. Please tell me when you write another story about Bella and Edward. Thanks for making my life a little bit brighter so the darkness doesnt seem as lonly.
StarLightStarBright567 chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
I love this story. Its absolutly brilliant. I'm definately faveing it.
Oceanmina101 chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
hey my opinion but i think a beauty n the beast crossover will be cool !
Artemis Hunt chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
Very good story overall. I loved the unique idea of a fairy tail! The writing was excellent, but anyone can improve so if you don't already, I recommend finding a beta (I tell this to everyone) or someone who will give you ideas to improve the depth of your writing. I also recommend reading other people's writing to see other styles (and reviewing will make them love you!).

But my overall grade is an A with a 9 out of 10 and two huge thumbs up.
Artemis Hunt chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
I have to say that I am disappointed in your bribes, and I will keep this review short because I do not like it when author then a review to post something.

Good chapter, a bit more gruesome then usual, but it was necessary.
brigitte chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
I see you're a Final Fantasy fan! Playing the game takes to long but I often watched my sister play it. I whish you could have intergrated the song A Thousand Words, it IS my favorite ;)

I play To Zanarkand and Yuna's Ballad on the piano. When I imagine Bella's Lullaby I always think of Yuna's Ballad *smiles sheepishly*.

Love your story
brigitte chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
I read your story, I found it wonderful! Well done!
NoStringsAttached chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
Ah-mazing is all I have to say . Haven't read anything like it on FF . Your a truly talented writer and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this .

I vote on numero dos . It's just hard imagining Edward of all people err , vampires, could be selfish . lol , can't wait , whichever story it is ! Oh yea , sorry for the long review .
Caileen Cullen chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
Yay! 1,0 Goldfish for the story! I actually think the third idea would be good if you had a good plotline for it. Can't wait!
vampirebab2995 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
hey i love this story its really good!
AuburnAlice chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
aw now THAT was a fairytale ending. nice job. and DEFINITLY do a harry potter-ish fic. this one in edwards pov or beauty and the beast would get old, because this one was wrapped up so nicely. aw, man i wont get to read the next story! but could you pm me the name so i can read it when i get back?

:) alice
YoolieYick chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
Aw... Good job!
szabatka2 chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
LOVE THE ENDING!

Hm... number two sound good- Beauty and the Beast crossover :D
Edward4ever1992 chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
I love your story! And for the vote: I love stories where Edward is human! And so I vote for 3! But don't make it like Harry Potter... it's a bit boring... Everybody knows Harry Potter!
just me.an author chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
oh my oh my that was a amazzing! very good. it's sbout timeshe gets changed! I really enjoyed your story!
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »