Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Oceanmina101 chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
hey my opinion but i think a beauty n the beast crossover will be cool !
Artemis Hunt chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
Very good story overall. I loved the unique idea of a fairy tail! The writing was excellent, but anyone can improve so if you don't already, I recommend finding a beta (I tell this to everyone) or someone who will give you ideas to improve the depth of your writing. I also recommend reading other people's writing to see other styles (and reviewing will make them love you!).

But my overall grade is an A with a 9 out of 10 and two huge thumbs up.
Artemis Hunt chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
I have to say that I am disappointed in your bribes, and I will keep this review short because I do not like it when author then a review to post something.

Good chapter, a bit more gruesome then usual, but it was necessary.
brigitte chapter 26 . 6/12/2007
I see you're a Final Fantasy fan! Playing the game takes to long but I often watched my sister play it. I whish you could have intergrated the song A Thousand Words, it IS my favorite ;)

I play To Zanarkand and Yuna's Ballad on the piano. When I imagine Bella's Lullaby I always think of Yuna's Ballad *smiles sheepishly*.

Love your story
brigitte chapter 27 . 6/12/2007
I read your story, I found it wonderful! Well done!
NoStringsAttached chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
Ah-mazing is all I have to say . Haven't read anything like it on FF . Your a truly talented writer and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this .

I vote on numero dos . It's just hard imagining Edward of all people err , vampires, could be selfish . lol , can't wait , whichever story it is ! Oh yea , sorry for the long review .
Caileen Cullen chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
Yay! 1,0 Goldfish for the story! I actually think the third idea would be good if you had a good plotline for it. Can't wait!
vampirebab2995 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
hey i love this story its really good!
AuburnAlice chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
aw now THAT was a fairytale ending. nice job. and DEFINITLY do a harry potter-ish fic. this one in edwards pov or beauty and the beast would get old, because this one was wrapped up so nicely. aw, man i wont get to read the next story! but could you pm me the name so i can read it when i get back?

:) alice
YoolieYick chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
Aw... Good job!
szabatka2 chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
LOVE THE ENDING!

Hm... number two sound good- Beauty and the Beast crossover :D
Edward4ever1992 chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
I love your story! And for the vote: I love stories where Edward is human! And so I vote for 3! But don't make it like Harry Potter... it's a bit boring... Everybody knows Harry Potter!
just me.an author chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
oh my oh my that was a amazzing! very good. it's sbout timeshe gets changed! I really enjoyed your story!
Annilaia chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
THAT WAS SO SWEET! and i'm happy you got it done and you like it and all that!

I VOTE FOR THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ONE!

because it's my favoutire story of like... all time. and my friend told me i'm basically Belle. haha. Belle...a. TEEHEE.

i hope it goes wel!
Annilaia chapter 26 . 6/11/2007
awn! that's so sad! but i really liked the way you wrote it... ENDING!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »