Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Avaerial chapter 27 . 8/28/2010
Very beautiful, my dear! You have such a beautiful way with words! So poignant and eloquent! It blows me away!

One of the things I loved about this piece was how you tied the magnificent Twilight characters to other stories, in this case, Ella Enchanted. It was merely tantalizing! I also loved how you threw in songs to wrap up chapters. It was a beautiful ending!

For me, its hard to relate to other's version of Edward. I have a specific image in mind and other author’s don’t capture my version. However, I love the qualities you gave you Edward in this story; Sweet and romantic yet wild and taunting. One of my favorite things, however, was language. You gave him the advanced literature that I love so dearly. Very lovely. :)

Thank you for composing this story! It was beautifully composed and unique! Great job and keep on writing! :)
vortext chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
You like fairy tales. It's not a question. It's a statment... I LIKE THEM TOO *SQUEAL*
vortext chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
AH. THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE CHINESE SONG XD Do you know chinese? It's really awesome in chinese and you can sing along with because the lyrics weren't that hard XD
alliegirl09 chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
fyi Thanksgiving is only in AmericaIi believe concidering it had to do with the pilgrims and indians but ok lol i supose they could celebrate it too.
Annabella chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
Someone just loves cows;) lol
MSPT chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Great Chapter]
MSPT chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
hm...golden eyes...hmm lol great chapter..]
MSPT chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I'm glad I came across this story]Sounded interesting and so far I enjoyed reading the 1st chapter]thanks for to the next chapter!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 2/1/2010
Happy endings are wonderful.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/31/2010
Glad Sophie and Jacob got to marry. Now it's Bella and Edward's turn.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 1/31/2010
Victoria is still not a nice person. Edward is still stubborn.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Bad guy tortures Princess. Bad guy loses to good guys. Good guy saves Princess.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
Here we go again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/31/2010
Guessing it would be the bad faerie that cursed Bella to die at 16. Maybe James was going to come back and kill her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
Bella ice skating would be something to see. I can just imagine what Alice will do to her for the Christmas Ball.
600 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »