Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
This is fun. Fairytales are meant to be enchanting and you are doing a good job fullfilling that end.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Like the beginning.
EverlastingPixie1997 chapter 23 . 1/2/2010
aw! i love the song "At the Beginning" from one of the disney princess movies. its my favorite. i had a feeling it would be in this story. ] love itt!
cynthia huang chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
OMG is that chinese song 童話?cuse the eng translations just made me think that that was the song. anyways, i 3 that song :D
Midnight Equinox chapter 28 . 11/8/2009
aw so cute! i love this story so much! :D
sugarprincess89 chapter 28 . 10/29/2009
i luved it it was so col :)
Sansi chapter 27 . 9/2/2009
*big grin* I stumbled across this story by accident and liked it very much! I love ExB fics based on fairytales. What put the grin on my face is something else. I'm from Austria and I found it hilarious that you put it here. I don't know many people who know that Austria exists. Everybody only knows Germany so I'm really happy with that! Thank you!
stargazerin chapter 27 . 6/26/2009
Well, I really loved that story. I only hated the end. I saw Edward changing Bella at her birthday the minute I read, that she was about to die. But since its designed after a fairytale that was okay and almost sweet. But the wedding was ... well ... it was like all weddings are ... boring. Sorry, no offence, but in every fanfic it's the same: father escords daughter, some speech by the priest, the "I do"-vow, the kiss and then the happily ever after. I think it would do some good to just skip the wedding and mention it as a happening and do the happily ever after in a more romantic way, say like: going a few month into the future and describing a day ... like: them being in the meadow again and remembering or whatever ... But back to your story: all in all it was fantastic!
stargazerin chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Is it just me, or were you actually quoting Edward and Bella? My, you are a genius! Using the lines spoken by them in Twilight making a hole different story - äh, fairytale! When I read the summary on your profile's page I thought it would be a boring story I'll never finish reading ... oh boy, how wrong I was If I thought your "Little Bit of Love"-vampire-version was great ... well, right now, "Sleeping Beauty"-vampire version can compare to it! I just love the way you made them exactly the way they are in the book and yet having a totally different story ... amazing ...!
Holly astarita chapter 27 . 6/15/2009

OMG! this is like the best story eva! OMG! i love the princess themes! THANKS YOUSx2! YOUR THE BEST AUTHOR EVA!
BriseisRose chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
That was a great story! I love how you made that Bella's clumsiness would be her death in place of the spinning wheel (not sure what it was in Sleeping Beauty). I loved Edward in this! That was truely an amazing story! You had great ideas, and great writing! I loved all of the Bella/Edward sweet moments! X
hippogriff-tamer chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
loved it and def love a happy ending...
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
omg omg absoltley absoltley loved it it was a worderfull story thanks for the worderfull story xdxdxd
lovepuppet chapter 27 . 5/13/2009
This is a really great story!

- ]]

I liked the theme!

Happy Endings are always the best!

Thanks for the great story!
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
ugh, i hate it when authors put lyrics in their story. dont say it was un avoidable, you dont have to put the lyris in. ugh.
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »