Reviews for Romantically Inclined II
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
It could have been worse. Oh, Lord, it could have been worse (thinking of a scene I wrote once, where the broom took off without its Beater...).

Cute and good.
LuridPink chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
*Of course, the new dilemma was that all of his intimate encounters were matters that he had taken into his own hands—he didn't quite know what he was supposed to do.*

*Damn, she had experience; she'd know if he was bad.*

*"Ow! Severus, your nose is poking me in the eye!"*

LOL Those lines sum it up perfectly. The only thing worse than a young man's first time is a girl's first time. Thank you, thank you, thank you for not making Snape into some kind of a sexgod!
LuridPink chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
I like Lupin and stories about him. This made me want to cry. It must have been terribly confusing for him to be having *those* kind of dreams about Lily when she was dating James. It's nice to see you writing different kinds of fics. Are you planning on making this a multichapter story?
krizue chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
nice, really cool
snapehp chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was sweet! It makes almost like James :) Well done!
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw, such a sweet couple. I'm glad to see that James is capable of being nice when he wants to be.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Good story, cute. But you out to take out the attempted codes in the sentence "“James, there isn’t a just a i you /i or i me /i anymore, but there is an i us /i .” She stood up in the bath, water streaming down her skin. “If you think you’re up to it, why don’t we take some more time for i us /i ?”". You don't need the codes in the document manager on the site. You can just use the buttons. Otherwise, it's fab.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aw! This is cute! Yes, they'd better take the time for this now-they won't have it once the baby shows up .

Let's hope the other Marauders don't invite themselves for dinner, though...