Reviews for Project Rebirth: Unit One
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very good! I always thought something similiar as that except that Naruto was his reincarnation. So, is this more that a twoshot or even more chapters? Because this story is well thought out.
Ichiraku chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Is it just me or when you read this story and what Naruto says are you not reminded of Sephiroth
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
My god, that IS evil! This is the second Naruto fic I've read that involves clones. The first being Reflection of Oneself by Usagi-no-Kasai. It's pretty good and has a interesting storyline. Read it sometime.

Also, this seems like good inspiration IF I ever start Fanfiction again.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Holy shit.

This is.

Incredible.

And I don't say incredible often.

Update.

Soon.

Or I'll scream.
ninjagaiden119 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Nice, your fic is original and seems to be really interesting at this point. Plz do update soon and carry on with the fic.

P.S. I personally thank you for not turning this into a yaoi epidemic, hate that stuff!
G 52 Goodman chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Great story. It sounds really intresting. The only slight question I have, is how long did Naruto stay in the test tube? Couldnt have been more than a year right? Or else he would be older.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
dats fun
stringer13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Yondaime let them make him suffer? Ih ope he's alive somewhere and Naruto kicks his ass.
Valkarious chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Awesome story :D keep up the good work :X! can't wait for the next chapter :)! update soon _!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6