Reviews for No Submission
Anysia chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That was quite an excellent one-shot. Your portrayal of Tira is dark, disturbing, and more than a bit creepy: in other words, perfectly in-character. You did a great job of making a sympathetic victim as well.

Good SC fics tend to be few and far-between; thanks for contributing a compelling one-shot to the list. :)

AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Oh, that was disturbing!

Anyway I liked the story very much and I was sad that the man died in the end, thinking "I have not submitted…I go to heaven with my family…thus I die, with no submission to evil…" I felt sorry for him there and then. Tira is, without a doubt, Miss Physco who inflicts pain and grants death to all her victims.

Carry on with the good writing :)
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ooh, how perfectly evil! I like this a lot, it's Teara!

The writing is solid too, great job.
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow… that was very well written. I especially like that the reader was in the psyche of Tira’s victim. Tira is an interesting character and you did an excellent job keeping her in character. Keep up the good work and I’ll try to read more of your stories when I have the time.

Do you think that you could read one of my stories sometime? I’d really appreciate it if you could give me your opinion.

SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I really liked this! Tira is one of my favorite characters, and I love getting into her head. This was like seeing the other side of the coin, seeing her from the outside, and she was still amazingly realized! Even though we weren't given a lot of information on her victim, what you did give us painted a very clear picture of who he was and what it meant for Tira to kill him. Fantastic job!

Captain in the Galley chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I love dark and unhappy endings. So I loved this!
Solipsism chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That's hot.

You have Tira, a favorite of mine listed in her sweet yet seductively deadly vessel; you were remarkable with writing this fiction.

heaven-monument chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
haha! CUR! i love that word! 'behave, you cur!'

but what is a cur, really?

ok, on topic. i like it, it could even be used as a canon storyline for SC4. 8.4/10
Unremovable chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very nice. I recommend that you do more one-shots like these with other Soul Calibur characters, if you wish to do so? Although I wish you could have made it a bit more longer. Still, it was awesome.