Reviews for Hokage no Isan
SailorStar9 chapter 18 . 9/17
LOLZ, the Karyuu watch Pokemon?

You need to make an omake of this!
Ryuya Lei chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I was impressed that you remembered little details such as Domon having high resistance towards illusion based powers.

I am somewhat eager to see how Kurei interacts with Naruto. They've both experienced very similar things in their early lives. Naruto geta flack for what the Nine Tails did, and Kurei was ostracized for being the supposed bearer of the cursed flame.

Hope that goes somewhere.
Ryuya Lei chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
So it seems pretty much Team Hokage, thejr allies, and Kurei's loyal Uruha are in the Narutoverse. But again...why is Genjuro there? He's a traitor. But perhaps there is a need for his abilities later on.

I have to say, I don't care for the idea that Naruto hasn't even. graduated the academy yet. For one, the Hokage are all powerful, and Naruto is still a dope right at this point. Not he and his friends are 12-13 while the Hokage, save Kaoru, are 16.

That complaint aside, things are still good.
Ryuya Lei chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Even though I have been...cynical of Naruto for a while, I have always thought that it was the absolute perfect universe to cross with Flame of Recca.

Recca and Kurei's fight was on point, the dialogue fit everyone, and I already hate Koran, just as I should, you captured his vile personality well. Though, I am not sure why Genjuro is seemingly loyal to Kurei when he betrayed him in both the anime and manga. Was it just a convenient pllot change?

However all the gratuitous Japanese, I could do without that.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Its an interesting story and an interesting concept but since they are in the naruto world the focus should be kept on him more. And also you should make a second version of this where recca and the others come after the two year time skip and if you were to. Ggo off canon naruto would have teamates for the chunnin exams
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 43 . 10/11/2012
this was fucking hilarous XD
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
well, i can honestly say that this is my first time reading about something like this. REFRESHING
NamiNavigator chapter 53 . 7/8/2012
Loved this story! The two manga's work really well together, though I wasn't expecting the twist with Naruto becoming female.
NamiNavigator chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Okay, so it was in the Author Note, but I loved the inclusion of Hiruma!
NamiNavigator chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I like the fact that the trio of prankers act dumb but have such god reaction times. It provides an interesting twist, especially if they are underestimated.
NamiNavigator chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I've never read a Flame of Recca Naruto Crossover before, and this is a good way to start it! I'm sure I'll love the rest.
oliver2662 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this is the most epic thing i ever read
JR Toguro chapter 53 . 8/5/2010
That was my first flame of recca/naruto crossover and you have set the bar extremely high. Thanks for showing one of my favorite characters love. GO DOMON. I'm getting ready to read the sequel now hopefully I'll see some Domon/Fuko action. You are awesome. That is all.
narutofan777 chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
fist step wind element training sut the leaf with chackra naru hina one shot post prelimes but before the finales
jocelyn chapter 53 . 2/26/2010
wonderful, hilarious well written story