Reviews for Afterwards
stormturmoil chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Just found this, raised a giggle.
just one thing: You CAN save Qara in-game; however, then Sand turns:
The one to turn is whoever has the lowest influence out of Sand and Qara; if you've got a good influence with Qara and not with Sand, Sand will try to do you in, and Qara naturally defaults to opposing him, and so joins you.
You can't, however, save both of them.
a firebug chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
I now declare this canon. Period. P

Awesomely funny, as usual.
Lionpawheart chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
lolz, Rodney, top hats, singing Neeshka and Khelgar, Invisible cards and complicated love life of a paladin...

Priceless. Simply amazing.
humhallelujah chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
“I’m cured!” she exclaimed, quietly enough to convey her happiness but not loud enough to wake the others. “Two giant chunks of rock later and I have finally escaped the conversation loops!” The other three applauded her. “I can’t wait until Khelgar wakes up so that I can ask him something other than who he is! Anyhow,” she calmed herself, “what seems to be the problem?”

Greatness. Oh, how I wish this were true. It would also beat the lousy ending by about a million.

Also: "Grobnar: Gained Influence 4

'Yes!' she exclaimed."

That pretty much sums up my entire NWN2 experience.
beehoon chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Ahahhahahahhaha! Omg I was literally laughing out loud, especially during the flashbacks with Bishop! I really loved how farcical this whole fic is, and every subtle little joke (far too many to name them) really had me tickled. Job well done! Poor Bishop, I would hit him too, but he's still kinda adorable . I haven't played BG II so oops, lots of spoilers in there for me, but never mind. The first part of the song where they were comparing how everyone would taste is absolutely hilarious xD

YOUR MOM says that this is an excellent exercise in comedy:p
DeepShadows2 chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
Brilliant!

This was just so amazing!

I di ed laughing!

Sorry about being an undead though, just had to finish your story.

Toodles,

Deep Shadows
anesor chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
very funny. Few stories in "heroic fantasy" get me laughing out loud. And multiple times at that. I only missed Minsc. (give Bishop to him?)
ParadoxPortal chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
Great piece of comedy. Really, the way you make fun of all the characters without bias is brilliant. ;D Ammon changing his accent, Bishop's 'your mom' philosophy, Sand's walloping Qara, the 'TESTICLE!' incident, and Bishop kidney abuse are just a few of the parts I loved about his fic. Great work. Definitely a favorite. :D
Jade Sabre chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Cannot. Stop. Laughing.

Your gift of prose-type comedic timing is killing my diaphragm. But it's so worth it. wow. Bishoppa-*dies laughing*

Bishop's kidneys ah YOU BOTH SUCK ahahahahahaha...*cannot stop laughing*
Jade Sabre chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
...I just realized the ending of NWN2 is literally "Rocks fall, and everyone dies." .

Anyway, this is making me LOL like no other.

I WANT THIS CHEAT. GIVE ME THIS CHEAT. GIVE ME BACKSTORIES ON MY COMPANIONS AND SIMPLE "HOW ARE YOU DOING"S AND...GAH...*drools at the thought of being able to talk to Casavir about something, *anything* other than Old Owl Well* (that line was particularly amusing).

The Bishop-your-mom idea is excellent. I love it. So much. *giggles*
femensqueterror chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Okay, reading your story made live worth living. No I have one thing to say:

Bishoppa and Casavira are the ugliest names ever!

But I died of laughter after seeing them. I loved this story and I'm sad that it is over! Oh well, back to writing my semi-angst stories.
Jazhara7 chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Oh gods, that was great! I was falling off my chair, I laughed so hard.

I can't wait to see your next stories.

I do want to say that a friend and I had a discussion wheter or not Anomen is a Paladin, though (by discussion I mean: She said he was, and I denied it, then listing up the reasons, and weighing the opposing proof up against them, and then closing my argumentation with the statement, yes, he is a Paladin. I do that kind of thing a lot, it seems.). Basically, he was preparing for his test to become a Paladin, and when he passes it, he becomes a Paladin, Sir Anomen. A combination of Cleric and Priest is basically a Paladin. The thing that causes the confusion is the fact that he stays a Cleric/Figther even after his test. That is the fault of the Infinity game engine, which does not allow for changes like that to be done in-game. They're settings that are fixed. So he is a Paladin in all but name, just because it can't be changed.

In NWN 2 (and possibly NWN), it is different. It uses another engine which allows such changes. So it is possible to change Khelgar from Fighter to Monk easily. Such a thing would not have been possible in Baldur's Gate 1 and 2.

Also:

"Because to keep you, Viconia and Sarevok happy we set that one guy on fire, so now, to make Anomen and Keldorn happy, we’re saving the trapped adventurers!"

I had to read that sentence five times, because for some reason I kept reading "Anomen and Keldorn" as "Ammon and Khelgar", which didn't really make sense.

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
J.C. Martin chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
Aww, I'm almost sad the story has ended...it was so very entertaining!

*applauds*

I couldn't stop laughing through the final chapter! Such a great idea bringing two adventuring companies together!
Kaori chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
I loved it! I especially loved how they all got rescued by the cast of Baldur's Gate 2. Although, I think Serevok deserved more lines, and there should have been some Minsc and Boo and Edwin/Edwina. Come to think of it, Sand and Edwin would probably get along despite that Edwin is also evil on top of being insulting.
JeanneT chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
LOL Oh my that was too funny. And I was glad Grace finally forgave Casavir.

Great piece of work. I love it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »