Reviews for The First To Fall
Kika chapter 1 . 6/11
I loved it! Really believable and well written. I loveeee these two characters and u portrayed them well. I have hardly read fanfics of them regarding Mirai Trunks timeline. However, if u were trying to explain their hook up in Mirai Trunks timeline stating that this is how they mated resulting in Trunks...then its wrong bcs Trunks was already born when Goku died of the virus. However, if its that is not what ur direction was going, my apologies. Still, a very good fanfic. Good job!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
very good. i like it!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Yeah, Goku was the first to fall, to death. And the second to fall... are these two. Fall in love, that is. :)

This is bittersweet, but sweeter somehow! :) Awesome job yet again!
Chika Croi chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
UGH. This was angsty. It made me all angst-ified.

Now I'm sad. And weepy. D:

But it was very good. The writing was very good and I think you wrote these two rather well together. (:

But I'm still sad. And I'm still weepy. D:
Coofis chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Dark Hope Assassin,

This story was beautiful. It was expertly written, with much eloquence and a deep, philosophical undercurrent that made the piece very enjoyable. You clearly portrayed the maelstrom of different thoughts and emotions swarming within both Vegeta's and Bulma's minds in a way which induces a reader to have his or her own deep thoughts.

It was written in a very sad tone that really brought it all together in a great way. I commend you and your wonderful style of writing.

Nicely done. I am adding this story to my favorites!

Coofis
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
*cries* oommmmggggg I think my heart just broke. *sniff sniff* But it was such a great and beautiful story. I loved it so much.

But I really want to cry now T_T

That last line just about killed me!
WonkasChocolate chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh, I love this! Vegeta was so in charcter and I really loved the tellyphone bit. I like the subtlety of the relationship and I love the writing. Wonderful job!
Austin chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Great premise, great writing.
londongirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
really good story. the ending was really good.

i cant believe you got so little reviews. it deserves more!

wow you probably aint even reading this, as i see you wrote this in february 2007 and its now june 2008.

great story though!
Countart chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This was a very well written fanfiction. You kept everyone in character and I really enjoyed reading it. Too bad it is a one shot.
Shades of Crimson chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
You did it again ... simply amazing.

I love this story very much. I can't even clump a bunch of synonyms for 'good' because this story hit a nerve somewhere. Oh, it must have been the amazing emotional aspect. I haven't read a B/V like this at all ... and the fact that it was a wonderful story aside the fact that you have an amazing way of writing from the characters perspectives to appeal to our emotions is just wonderful. I would also like to say that your writing style, just in general, is quite good.

Keep it up. I can't wait to read more masterpieces from you.
VeryShortMidget chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I like this bunny. :O And rofl at the "tellyphone". I love you're writing... it's so realisitc and down to earth. What an amazing ending... just wow, I can't even explain how awesome it was, thank you. :)

VSM**
vegamarie chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I'm very impressed with this story. You have such a talent with words, and the emotions felt by both Vegeta and Bulma were very powerful and palpable. It's a sad story because you know in this timeline that Vegeta dies, leaving Bulma all alone except for their son, which probably makes Vegeta's death that much more difficult to bear then Kakarrot's. But to see how they got together in a time of sadness and confusion for both of them was a brilliant idea. I liked it very, very much!
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
WOW! i hope this isn't necessarily the end...but it definitely could stand on it's own if it is! i guess everyone is startin write about the Mirai timeline...i am, haha. but WOW...this was fantastic. i'm glad to see more from you!
AJCMetallica chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I generally base how good stories are on their emotional impact. And I must say, for such a manly-man as myself, I was starting to well up reading this, it's really that good!

It's beautifully done and the narrative only helps to further imply the grief of Bulma and uncertainty of Vegeta. The fact that the number of times either of them actually spoke can be counted on one hand and still make me feel like I was exactly in their shoes just goes to prove your worthiness with words.

Bunny my ass! This fic has your name all over it! Whether this is stand-alone one shot or the start of a fiction, I must say I'm deeply satisfied and wouldn't mind either way.

Keep up that good work! (I'm so jealous)