Reviews for Five Men Fujioka Haruhi Didn't Kiss
Sioree chapter 1 . 1/25
I love them all. I can't choose!
AAJL chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I almost never leave reviews (simply because I hardly have enough time to read, write and run), but I had to. I couldn't just leave this amazing story review-less.

I'm not usually a fan of Ouran High shippings, just because I don't see the Ouran friendship going any further than it does in the anime (even though it does in the manga). This story makes all the Haruhi shippings very natural, and not as 'romance-y' as most others are. I like. :)

My favourite kiss has got to be Honey's. Even his kisses are adorable. _
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Cute scenarios!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Pure EPICNESS
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
goshhh 3 i liked hunny, moris, and kyouyas ones the most. nice job. :D
brancan2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
okay..this is obviously a mori/haruhi thing...and Ive been looking for something like that for a while. Believe me, its rare. Like rare as in; I search through the whole anime site and all I find is a fic with both hunny AND mori making out with her. .YOU!
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aww. I really liked the Kyouya one. It was hilarious that he charged her for it. Hikaru will always be my favorite, thought. :) This was really cute.
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This way WAY cute. They were all, for the most part, realistic, but I didn't care. I honestly, don't mind people making characters OOC because they aren't the real creator. (Sorry to people who want to own OHSHC .)

Kyoya's was SO Kyoya. Kaoru's I found cute, but a little off in Haruhi's actions(but don't worry! I loved it!)Tamaki's was so Tamaki and predictable, but it's not like Tamaki himself isn't predictable. Hunny's was so cute and DEFINITELY Hunny like! XD Hikaru's was cute and I liked the way you wrote it. Mori was so sweet and quite Mori!

Sorry I didn't really say much... I feel bad for not doing so, but I loved it nonetheless!
streetlights and music chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ooh! I saw this on livejournal, but since I don't have an LJ account, I'll comment here! Alright, I feel like I have to comment on each character, so...

Kyouya: Spot on! I think this could be realistic, and the last statement was so Kyouya-like. Very true.

Kaoru: KAORU! I think this is my favorite one of all, although it is a little unrealistic, but having the kiss look hesitant made it better.

Tamaki: It's a little predictable, but good nonetheless. And my personal bias: I like Tamaki's character, but I don't want him to end up with Haruhi (mostly because I tend to love pairings that aren't the main pairing)

Honey: Oooh! That was cute. I liked this one as well.

Hikaru: There;s more introspection here. I like introspection.

Mori: Also spot on... kind of. I think. I liked this one as well.

Ah, everything seems so real, I don't know which one was the real one. I'd say Kaoru or Honey, but that's only because I liked theirs. But if we talk about the most realistic one, probably Hikaru, I think. Or maybe Kyouya? Ah... this is hard!
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
yea
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh my gosh. It's SO CUTE! -fangirl squeee- I really really like Tamaki's and Haruhi's kiss because it's so funny, but I think Mori's is the cutest. 3
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Haha. LOVED THIS! Hunny is just the cutest, I could die. I like your "she hated talking to him like a four-year-old." Clever and interesting perspective...
RandomDream chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Loved it :)

Thanks.
ANBU Inu chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
GGAHH! I don't know whether I want Kyoya, Mori, or perhaps Honey's to be the real kiss! This is such a dilemma. I think most likely Kyoya! (Whoot!)
Bye.ImXdone chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
lolz, KUTENESS!XD. loved it thanx.