Reviews for Love is a Verb
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
A bit short, perhaps a touch rushed in terms of the heartfelt confession, but sweet all the same. I loved her reaction in ch. 2 to realizing that he was the new english teacher. I'd love to know how they get out of this particular predicament, seeing as she's still a kid and he's not only a teacher at her school but much older than she is. Do they simply sweep away to the Underground, never to be seen again? Do they stay and let her grow up all the while keeping any relationship they might have a very closely guarded secret? A secret that is, no doubt, at least slightly spilled, what with her telling Zach that her boyfriend is the spitting description of the new english teacher. But in spite of all this, it's very sweet and one I'll keep in my Laby fic collection for the next time I need a fix. :)
Samantha Novak chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
I like the way you wrote this one. The short, choppy sentences. It somehow fits to this...
misunderstoodemon chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Love Jareth finding solace in Meriam Webstser- so cute! Very nice. I like that Sarah didn't see him and school and somehow fail to connect the dots. Very nice.

~misunderstoodemon
crystalclear8050 chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
I thought love was a battlefield?

(lol I couldn't help myself)
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
i just had to comment on this chap. i laugh at dictionary definitions too!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
R0FLMA0! XD I L0VE Y0U! I AD0RE THAT HE ACTUALLY SAT AR0UND READING THE DICTI0NARY! XD
Dragoon-Yue chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Very cute. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Sintar chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
THAT was an adorable little story! Love truly is a verb!
notwritten chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Thank you for sharing this interesting, and cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Lixxle chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
*applauds wildly*

Never has the dictionary been such fun!

I am completely enamored of this story. The writing style is so sharp, so spare, that it is almost cruel at times in the way that it seems to strip every situation bare, cutting to the heart of the matter. And frankly, you've gotta love that...

Bravo!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
A very sweet story.
deh6799 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love the writing style of this story and your characterization of Jareth - heh, his being reprimanded in the teacher's meeting was hilarious. I'm so glad you're continuing this story and hope to see more chapters soon.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Aww. This is a positively adorable story...:D
notwritten chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Very interesting, and cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-) More please.
yodeladyhoo chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Yeah! You're back!

Fairly mundane meeting, if wishing yourself away could be considered mondane. Love the little love 'triangle' going on in the meeting. Poor Jareth, he's so hung up on Sarah. But, love conquers all!

Until again. Sooner this time, please?