Reviews for Yet Another: The Post Manga Whimsical Wrap Up
LlamaMathilde chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hilarious. Go Ranma!
tuatara chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
This was supposed to be funny, but...that really didn't amount to much. It's entirely too much buildup for such a minor gag. In manga terms, this whole thing could covered in just a couple of 4-koma strips...and it still wouldn't be very satisfying. I only offer such outright critcism because you did say you can take it. Usually I try to be more constructive, but when an entire story exists to deliver a single laugh at the end but *doesn't*...well, at least it wasn't any longer. Sorry.
XyoushaX chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Yes, both your narcissism and Ranma's are bullet proof.

That was so friggin' hilarious. Ranma isn't the same without his huge ego.

Good job! If you have any more plot bunnies hopping in your brain, I encourage you to tackle them.
llamaglamasama chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Ha! Ranma's such an egotistical jerk sometimes. That was really good. Nice technique, by the way.
Polly Gator chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

*runs in frantic circles*
The Rabid Badger chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Hahahaha... Ranma's in deep shit now.

Interesting, and different story.
Kachie chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
That was awesome, I totally let out a loud HAH at the end. . . the only criticism i have is in chapter one. The description of the technique had me a little confused. . you made it sound like he could only have a link with the person he would be attacking (his target), it wasn't clear that the link with the mind (the distaste/hatred) and the link from the heart could be two different people. . in the second chapter it was easy to see how it actually worked . . but yeah, maybe make it clearer in the first chapter?

oh yeah, and great job! keep it up! :)
zlinka chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
That's so in character! It's great!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Yeah, that would work. Everyone knows Ranma's a narcissist. Just a vain, egotistical, self-centered, clueless narcissist. I really don't know what all those girls see in him!

Keep up the good work, would you?