Reviews for For the Children
CaptainAlias chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
This was so awesome. I just. Yeah. Awesome.
Tandy Sandman chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story... so much Beckett whump... I feel utterly horrible for enjoying it... :D
Thanks so much for sharing! defiantly looking forward to reading more!
ladygris chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
Absolutely wonderful story! I read it all in one go, enjoying how each of the characters responded perfectly in character with the show. Great work! Definitely one for the favorites list. :)
Psyche chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
Incredibly well written. I give you cookies.
Infinitechange chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Very awesome story! -
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
Great story!
arainymonday chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
It's been an age since we exchanged PMs, but I'm finally here to read this story. I really liked this first chapter. Featuring Carson is always wonderful, and there are some very funny moments with the kids asking for Rodney. It's the kind of Atlantis humor that I love (and miss!). I'm definitely going to keep reading this, but it might be at a slower pace than I'd like with the new semester starting. I wanted to let you know that I am reading and you'll hear from me again!
smithcrafter chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
I haven't read much SGA fiction, but I enjoyed this one. [I haven't seen that much of the series (yet)...just season one and a few episodes so scattered I couldn't make much sense of the overall series plot at the time.] I'm working on that, though.
lindajrjt chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
Wow what a story and the whole medicine part sounded so realistic! I enjoyed the story very much; and am glad everyone recovered. Thanks for writing this.
Torado chapter 15 . 1/17/2008
Wah!. It's over!. Wah!...

Anyway...great story!. I liked it very much and that line at the very end...priceless.
SeitedeMarie chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
Aw... that was a really awesome story! It's a shame that it's over, but I did like the ending.

Can;'t wait for the next fic!
Daryl Ann chapter 15 . 12/4/2007
Thanks for the great story! Looking forward to their next 'trip'!
cynsk chapter 15 . 12/4/2007
i loved this story it really caught how the three men interact with each other looking forward to more storys from u!
flah7 chapter 15 . 12/4/2007
Hey, you made it to the end.

Nice wrap up. Fun story to read. Wonderful job.
jasminesmommy chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
lol poor carson i think i would have gulped to :)