Reviews for Season Four: Through the Cracks
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Be careful when you claim that Kim is "ambidextrous". This is how Kigo rumors start.

This chapter seems reminicsent of the end of "Oh Boyz". Please tell us that the escape will be successful before Junior starts singing for the other prisoners, again.

I often wondered if KP's foes ever bothered to compare notes on their failures. The question is, can someone take these lessons and work them into a plan to eliminate those meddling kids and their dog once and for all?
Akinyi chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Ron's got some explainin' to do for sure, lol. When something makes Ron go off, it *really* makes him go off. The part with the puppies made me laugh so hard I nearly cried.

Can't wait for the next 'episode' _
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
"what will they come for next? Puppies?" i think i hurt myself lauphing
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Yes! Another wonderful episode by fanfiction's best Kim Possible author. I loved the billionairs reaction. It caught me off guard the first time. And I agree with Monique, Ron's so entertaining when he goes off on a tangent. Wonderful episode, and if my memory serves me correctly next week's episode is my favorite. Loved the new segment at the end, and can't wait for Thursday. Oh and thanks for removing the swear word. You rock!

Jasminevr chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Yay! More updates!

Nice job, I always wondered how Ron would react to BN closing and I think you really captured it well. The would definitely be what Ron would do. I also loved how all the boys were all dramatic about BN closing and the females were all, 'get over it.'

Nice job! Can't wait for more.
conan98002 chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Wow Ron must be serioe about getting it back if he is willing to endure clowns and possibly monkies at the same time...
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Bueno Nacho is saved (at least for one more season).

Now, about Team Possible accepting worthwhile rewards for their services...
MrDrP chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Two good "episodes" so far. Things have been nicely paced and you've done a good job advancing both A and B plots.

Random highlights from Awkweird: Rufus, only half of him in stealth mode.

Random highlight from No Bueno: Larry at the telehon.

Both of these gags were funny on their own, but, more to the point, fit into the story and advanced the action. In short, they weren't random jokes but served a purpose.

I'm looking forward to next week's installment.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
When Ron goes off on a tangent, especially with one he is so dedicated to, he really goes OFF on a tangent!

Kim had that right about what he would do for her, maybe she'll see the results of that in time.

I guess the amulets will work their magic in the near future. Time will tell.

And then Ron's dad found out about the telethon...

Laters!

CB73
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
I had just as much fun reading it this time, as I had last time. And last time I thought it was better than Disney, they should hire you. Can't wait for more. And I'm almost sorry I to complain, but the narrator swore at the end there. I do not apreciate that. Aside from that great job, and please continue.

Akinyi chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
This sounded just like a real episode! It makes sence that Kim and Ron would have had some 'awkwierd' moments just starting out. The part with Ron getting into Barkin's house again was great; he really neads to change his locks or somethin, lol

Can't wait for more
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Yeah! My personal favorite Kim Possible author is back! And now I can kick back and enjoy Kim Possible from the only source that's better than the cannon. Well not now, it's late and I have to go to bed. Mumble grumble. Anyway, I'll be around, praising Ultimate Naco Topping's work.

Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
i still love the rapid fire quick wit that only you could muster im so looking forword to the next episode repost
conan98002 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
“It can if ‘they’ say it can,”Hey no fair learning fashion rules is hard enough wothouth them changing the rules in the middle of the game!

great chapter
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Good to see this one back again! Enjoyed this chapter as much as I did before. Funny how your first mission post StD included the same villain in S4's first episode: Dementor! Coincidence?

Good finish with Rufus!