Reviews for Inside the Shadowbox
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Woah, this was really wonderful, is was quite pleasing to read some of the different views about this relationship. I liked much 2, 11, 17, 18, 23, and 31.
Kumikoson4 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
XD! I loved everything, but most 1,6,22, 30 and 32. They really make me feel good!
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
me gusta.. (O.O)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very creepy ship. Why do I keep reading it?
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
hahah, cute story :P\)
adlyb chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is such a wonderful oneshot; each sentence does a really good job of capturing a different aspect of their relationship; I really liked how Ulquiorra is so conflicted about it all- wanting her and wanting her gone at the same time. Great job!
Dola chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
WHOA! well-written one-shot! D
kooksthekook chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I loved it! There was a line that I really liked i think it was "Command was something he was good at, while bravery was her own special talent" It really fits! This was a really awesome oneshot. One of the best I've ever read.
flowerangel050 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Love them~
pharitse chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was fantastic! I loved every single one of those!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
_ *points at ficcie* Pretty UlquiHime...I love how you've charecterized them both so well; and some of the lines were hilarious. Such as this one:

Reluctantly, Ulquiorra could never really let loose in bed lest the headboard bang against the wall and inform the others of their little secret – as such, he had half a mind just to move the damn thing to the center of the room and be done with it.

It makes me wonder why he doesn't O.O

And some were a bit haunting...

One time, to break an awkward silence, she tried to tell him a ghost story – he quickly covered her mouth with his and the moral went unknown forever.

I don't get the impression that he was scared, but rather, he felt too similar to the 'evil' ghost

and some were simply amazingness in words

The only thing Ulquiorra found beautiful about their relationship was the simple and undeniable truth that lay at the heart of it: it wouldn't last.

This reminded me of the evil and sad chapter that shall not be named...*sobbs* Ashes to ashes...Dust to dust

that line somehow sums up the entirety of their relationship...

*favourites*
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
nice one shot!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Absolutely amazing.

Going off to read it again!
xX The Fallen Interlude Xx chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
You are Amazing!

This was an awesome idea. each sentence fit the characters perfectly :) Bravo!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
really...enjoyable ! really ! a great BRAVO !