Reviews for Hearts and Handcuffs
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Those lines were amazing. Great job :))
Even the last one didn't fail to crack me - Fluorescent Supernova, that was epic!
MissCCPHyuga chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Nice story!
I love it!
To favorites.
Kisses.
Abby78 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved it! Please write more!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I dont know if this was meant to turn us fangirls on or to make us laugh. I know I did the latter.
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved this-it was funny and creative and smutty all wrapped up in a nice little package. And number 50 had me snorting like a retarded horse. Thanks for sharing! :)
Kumikoson4 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
*w*! OMG!, I loved everything. Poor Nnoitra, trying to make Grimmjow jealous, hehehehehe.
Xtase chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Omigod, this was fantastic. It was sexy, funny, creepy and kinky all rolled into one. Two thumbs up for you, my dear!

Xtase.
Emo Penguin chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
LMAO! i luv #32!
Oicherealtai chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i don't really understand the last one, but all the rest were hilarious!
Regum et Reginarum chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Seriously! Number 50? Really? I like it! I also liked Number 48, Number 47, Number 32, Number 34...Very nice...very very nice. I laughed at most of these. Great work.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Their relationship is bordering S&M... Though it quite funny to see Nnoitra appear here and there. Ulquiorra also has a part this! Kyaa! A threesome Grimmjow says!
taengerine chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Brilliant. I loved how you kept both of them perfectly in character, especially Grimmjow, who always infuses some pain into everything he does. 40, 48, and 50 also made me laugh :) Hope you do more of these!
euforie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
this was really funny to read, loved it!
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was hilarious!

You're a really good writer.

And Grimm was In-Character, as was Orihime.

Good job!
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Funny, smart, and sexy. Just how I like my stories.