Reviews for The ability to Turn Lives upside Down
figs chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
what if abby know's a secret about izzie from her modeling days..like maybe she struggled with bulimia and anorexia...and spills the beans to alex thinking izzie was over it..then alex catches her after a very stressful day or something...just an idea from someone who used to live in the modeling world
babes chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
kl story like the idea of alex having a sister update soon
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
haha Mark
TheRealAmeliaPond chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Hey jw... is this before or after denny died? or has denny been deleted from this whole story?
becca chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
great chapter

I love that izzie has a crush on alex

update soon plz

n give me some lexzie love
Nikki chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
I just know that Abby is going to fall for Mark. I hope you update soon! The only thing that bugged me is that it's Izzie, not Issie.
kristy chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
hm

nice story, keep it going!

you're making it alex/izzie, right?
Lysa chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
I liked this second chapter a lot! Mark wanting to go out with Abby is interesting, especially since he is supposed to be after Addison. Great chapter and I can't wait to see how the story twists next! Update soon!

-Lysa
melody chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
i like it im just wondering is it an alex/izzie fic?
Floke chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I like it! Are you going to write more chapters, because it says it's complete?
clarembees chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This story is very intriguing and I think it could have posibilities if you play your cards right. By which I mean keeping everyone in character and developing your OC Abby and just so you know the name Abigail is one word not hyphenated.

However I think you're an excellent writer with poetential. Keep it up.
Lysa chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very interesting story...I like how Abby has the connections with everyone. Can't wait to see how it all plays out! Great job and I hope you update soon!

-Lysa