Reviews for The Doorknob
Death every time the doorknob turns,I have seen better things come out of cows butts.(I am not allowed to cuss because I am only eight almost nine.)
Nutella Swirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh wow... so sad and amazing
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OK so besides making me absolutely bawl my eyes out (especially at the parts with Raph and Mikey being taken away) I loved this story. The ending was so powerful. Just... "the doorknob turns, somebody is going to die." I can tell already that's gonna stick in my head for a while. And the imagery was amazing, in a very morbid sick sense (my type of genre lol). Please please think about writing a conclusion to this! Like does Leo actually die? And do his brothers find him? Do they ever recover from all the shit that happened to them? Please you gotta tell us!
Scarfed Turtle chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
For the record I have to say that I have never cried over a fanfic
This is the first time I have cried over one omgosh
The last that got me was when Mikey said" I'll see you in Florida "
This was really sad but really good!
Keep up the good work!
Cassie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I HAVE PITCHFORKS WITH ME! That's a threat! I NEED A SEQUEL! Please tell me there's a sequel! He has to have his bros save him! I cried! I was curled in the fetal position sobbing on the floor! Look what you have reduced me too! I loved it! Oh I have also read Suicide, Dead of Night, and a couple more that I can't remember the names of! But I liked them all! So thank you! They were very well written!
kitkatkittygirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is an amazing story and I hope you will continue on to make this a two-shot. i love this idea and your writing style!
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was intense! I actually cried. Wait? So does Leo end up dying then?
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh know now Lenardo really is going to die.
BlaBlaBla chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Dude, one word: EPIC.

This was pure fuckin' awesomeness. I cried when it was just Mikey and Leo left...doesn't surprise me really, I'm a sucker for Mikey...

It's cool, cuz I just finished reading your teen titans crossover story (LOVE LOVE LOVE teen titans, bee-tee-dubs), and so I was totally imagining Robin reading this or seeing this happen, and oh my gosh, it made it even better!

The ending had me grinning like a fool...best ending in the history of endings, my friend.

I love you, cuz you rock.

~ash
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great job on the story but next time finsh it a little better, anyway I had to do that to in 8th grade, I had a boy too and it kept me aweak most of the night, I falled it but I tried my best, anyway freat job on the story.
JinxBlade chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow... really intense. Very well written. The ending with the poison and antidote seems kinda forced, but I can see where you were going with it. I feel so bad for Leo though!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh man, you actually made me cry. Honestly, I haven't cried for an FFN story in the longest time. Well done, thanks for writing it :)
BlackYukiOokami chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Omg you should so wright another stroy to that one. It was so good and it so leaves an opening for another one.
HowCouldThisHappenToMe chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Woah... That was... utterly amazing. Ugh! By the time Mikey was taken away, I was bawling! And then with Casey and April. This was INTENSE!

I absolutely love the last line. But I don't understand your explanation at the end. You said you've gotta write a one-shot where Leo doesn't die, but I saw it as Leo was going to kill those guys for what they did... Eh, interpretation is always different. lol.

Anyway, I really loved this story. In fact... I probably should have logged on in the first place so I could favorite it. I'm going to do that now.
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
You know what sucks? I realize now that I've read a lot of your stories and never reviewed. I'm a bad, bad person. xD

First line, totally chilling. Great way to tie the beginning and end together, I liked that. I can never pull it off.

This was a pretty badass mindfuck, chica. I couldn't imagine having my family taken from me, and then brought back, dead. That's got to be like... horrible, and a blessing at the same time. That would be a great movie/episode. Too bad 4kids are such pussies. -cough-

Anyway, totally loved this.

-Ming