Reviews for Sins of the Father
Is there more coming? I've just spent the day binge reading lol I am hooked! You are by far my favorite author on ff and I have read almost every story but this one is definitely top 2! Can't wait to read more
I was always curious about WHY Toga would be interested in Inuyasha's mother. She was a Princess and a Japanese one at that meaning she would embody all the attributes society had towards females : quiet, elegant and demure. Compared to Sess's mum she is a real bore. So you giving Toga a reason to have Inuyasha clears everything up for me. It was just lust and he needed to know what to do to ensure Kagome survives.
Rereading this again. You made me fall in love with Toga and Kagome! I can never forget this story even after all these years. I really liked the idea that Toga had Inuyasha because he was so concerned about what Kagome might go through having their child. I know it's a bit cold but I like the idea that he wasn't in love with Izayoi. She couldn't hold a candle to Kagome.
nathaniel chapter 10 . 1/22
you said how its going to be a sesskag but a person like sesshomaru would never do, I reitorate, fuck something his father did. its gross
nathaniel chapter 6 . 1/22
i think it worked cause we have toga-san
Akira chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
I really wish this story belonged to Toga & Kagome that some how they would manage to change the time lines and create a new history altogether. It was so sad and heartbreaking when Toga was bidding her farewell knowing that he would never see her again and she him...
Eurielle chapter 42 . 8/23/2015
I beleven I have read this fan fiction before. But rereading it again makes me want to exclaim, "That's it!?" I really enjoyed this. I hope you'll continue it
FiresDance09 chapter 42 . 7/17/2015
What happened this was a great story, why did you stop?
KristenSaria14 chapter 42 . 4/19/2015
I don't mean to be so rude but...are you still going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 42 . 2/14/2015
Waaah! It was getting so good and intense, and I was so wrapped up in the story that I didn't notice this was the end...I do hope you choose to continue this story, because it is remarkable, and you are a gotten weaver of words.
Raje chapter 42 . 2/1/2015
Plzzz Plzzz update! i can't wait to know more! The story had me soo hooked that i read it continuously for 2 days till i finished it or reached dis ch... seems like not too far from the end...plzz finish it! :DDD
Kyuuka chapter 42 . 8/5/2014
Wow it's been soo long since I've read in the Inuyasha fandom. It was a treat to find one of the first stories that ever made me so excited to read fanfiction. I feel a bit sad that it seems like it will never be completed but I can still hope. I hope that one day you'll feel inspired again and I hope that nothing has happened to you either. Thank you for being such a fantastic author and I will attempt to sate my new lust for Inuyasha fanfiction with your other stories.
nana chapter 42 . 7/21/2014
Please finish this story
Nikki chapter 42 . 4/27/2014
Please write more soon x]
Nikki chapter 27 . 4/27/2014