Reviews for Sins of the Father
Please add more chapters, such a magnificent story.
ChrysanZinnia101 chapter 1 . 5/7
Come back, please?
I know this is anonymous I can't remember my login information but I'm Leshaya! Just wanted to see if you were going to finish this story? Its amazing, I keep coming back and reading it a few times a year hoping there is more! Please find the inspiration, I would love to read more! You're a brilliant writer, such stories of talent should not be forgotten. Take care!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 42 . 1/9
amazing. i hope you will still continue this.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/26/2016
This book is absolutely amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. Congratulations on a job well done
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2016
Is there more coming? I've just spent the day binge reading lol I am hooked! You are by far my favorite author on ff and I have read almost every story but this one is definitely top 2! Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
I was always curious about WHY Toga would be interested in Inuyasha's mother. She was a Princess and a Japanese one at that meaning she would embody all the attributes society had towards females : quiet, elegant and demure. Compared to Sess's mum she is a real bore. So you giving Toga a reason to have Inuyasha clears everything up for me. It was just lust and he needed to know what to do to ensure Kagome survives.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Rereading this again. You made me fall in love with Toga and Kagome! I can never forget this story even after all these years. I really liked the idea that Toga had Inuyasha because he was so concerned about what Kagome might go through having their child. I know it's a bit cold but I like the idea that he wasn't in love with Izayoi. She couldn't hold a candle to Kagome.
nathaniel chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
you said how its going to be a sesskag but a person like sesshomaru would never do, I reitorate, fuck something his father did. its gross
nathaniel chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
i think it worked cause we have toga-san
Akira chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
I really wish this story belonged to Toga & Kagome that some how they would manage to change the time lines and create a new history altogether. It was so sad and heartbreaking when Toga was bidding her farewell knowing that he would never see her again and she him...
Eurielle chapter 42 . 8/23/2015
I beleven I have read this fan fiction before. But rereading it again makes me want to exclaim, "That's it!?" I really enjoyed this. I hope you'll continue it
FiresDance09 chapter 42 . 7/17/2015
What happened this was a great story, why did you stop?
KristenSaria14 chapter 42 . 4/19/2015
I don't mean to be so rude but...are you still going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 42 . 2/14/2015
Waaah! It was getting so good and intense, and I was so wrapped up in the story that I didn't notice this was the end...I do hope you choose to continue this story, because it is remarkable, and you are a gotten weaver of words.