Reviews for Undying Love
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
wow, I really liked this. I was going through some older things and came across this. You did a great job bringing in the comic's universe and dovetailed it well with the characters as we know them in the cartoon.

Excellent writing, very good job!

LJ
mythica magic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
o.m.g...

THAT WAS SO SWEET! I loved it! x
MyShipIsUnbroken chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
SWET
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Yeah! Excellent job! Thanx so much for letting me know you wrote it! I always enjoy reading a fic involving characters from the comics b/c I haven't read any yet. I have to go on what I've seen in the cartoons and what I read in fanfics. So great job and arigato! (You should write a wedding fic for Nightwing and Starfire..._)

Ja-ne! _-
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
IT CAME OUT GREAT! I LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE WRITING!

please don't reply to this reivew, explainations are on my profile.

Bye!
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Not bad ... It was a bit long especially near the begiining, and parts of it were slightly dull and "then-they-did-this-and-then-they-did-that", if you know what I mean. But somehow the story worked and all in all it was rather touching :D

~The Silver Phoenix
Jademardh chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Being an old-school Titan fan, I most definately do want to see Kory and Dick get back together. This would be a nice way to see it happen. Of course, I haven't read any of the newer comics, except the one where Gar and Raven kissed. I'd like to see more interaction of that couple.

All in all, good one-shot!
alibi2014 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
*Gasp* I loved it! It was a perfect mix of romance and contemplation, so it wasn't over the top fluffy, just sweet and lovely.

I mostly pictured them as they are in the comics while I was reading this. It seemed like there was more pulled form the comics than the show, which was a nice change of pace. Ugh, I REALLY need to catch up on my comics reading.

And no problem in encouraging you to post. Just PM me if you're ever in need of a second opinion!

Really nice story! And happy late Valentines Day!
Nightstar Grayson chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aww great story! Totally loved it!
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Again a stunning use of both the comics and the tv cartoon. Your ability to naturally blend the two together is a great tribute to everyone. I loved the way you had them think about their past and rationalize why their past loves were a mistake. Their love is the only honest and pure one they had. Keep going on these grounds.
Romantic chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow, I absolutely loved your fic! It was extremely well written! You really did an excellent job of capturing the characters' personalities, as well as create a story that is totally and completely plausible for cartoon and comic fans of this series alike! Keep up the good work! I'll be sure to check out more of your fics!

*Romantic*