Reviews for Swordsman's Dilemma
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
LOL! i think i like this one. that Usopp scene making me laugh my head off... and goddammit! whatever Sanji does to deserve such a thing? :v that's cruel! hope he could still walk tho,.
LuNa 4eva chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
just an ordinary day for the mugiwara crew..

btw, every1 is OOC except Luffy, Usopp, & Chopper
Hakazu chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
*laugh* Poor Sanji and he just tried to be nice XD anyway, good one anyway with Zoro and Robin.
simplixvi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This story was hilarious! It was the first fanfic that ever made me laugh! Thank you for sharing this!

I thought Nami's confession to consenting sex was wwaayy out there but you brought it (and me!) back with Luffy's reaction to it! He really would zone out in moments like those and say what you wrote!

It was especially cute when Chopper poked Sanji's balls! I could imagine in my mind Chopper's hooves making those suction noises while he pokes around Sanji's balls..

Anyways, great story! Really funny! I really laughed out loud on more than one occassion in reading it! Thanks for sharing!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
HAHA! That's what the love-cook gets for... trying to help... for once...? No, that doesn't seem right... but hey, nutshots are always funny when it's not on purpose so that makes 4 out of 5 times there.

Anyway, Luffy... well... it's true, he can be way too smart when it comes to food, betting his share of food (and any variation thereof), and beyond that, yet another way he tends to mislead everyone: "I always carry this with me in case that something like this will happen." Well, he had to learn eventually, and it just so happened... lol

speaking of which, why did Sanji put the octopus 'stuff' on his face? If he hadn't done that, the majority of his nutshots wouldn't have taken place (although in some twisted way, he got things to work out in favor of the mosshead. HOW?) Besides that, slightly ooc Sanji in that he doesn't noticably go into love-love mode for either Robin or Nami, and around the point where Zoro's wondering what went wrong, Sanji's more likely to bite back than explain right then... BUUUUUT it made for accuracy on how things would have worked out from this way.

good read

LATER!
reikos22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
niiceee! xDDD
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
What an interesting way to get a confession out of Nami. Luffy is naive and childlike as always. Robin and Zoro make a good couple, kudos on the story.
Veloci R. Apter chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
SANJI,WWHY!
Ruffy GEAR 2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
good story but robin is way to ooc
VyseN chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I hate you for all the phantom pain I experienced reading this story, but the story itself was good. But NEVER fuck around with kicks to the balls again! *runs of crying*
Rallah chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Sanji getting hit in the... you know what ... is always hilarious
Jhon I El Bronceado chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Its beautiful
Lipana chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Zoro and Robin look way too OOC here, but I got to admit, it was funny.