Reviews for Abandoned
De rien bitches chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Please keep going, very well done
jags chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Quite lovely!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
I'm going to go read the sequel because this is AWESOME! (Hums "Off to see the wizard") (No copy-right infringment intended) (wink, wink) (nudge, nudge)
thetreasure11 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
The events leading up to River and Jayne being stranded are believable ( but I'm picky and don't like it because it's too clasic hollywood. Don't mind me. ) and the characters are believable as well. I like and continue to read.
basaltone chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Very nice story, looking forward to the sequel. Liked that Jayne didn't get too far out of character yet. A change like this in a man like that will take time. Very good grasp of the language. Thanks and I look forward to you other stories.
Percival chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
'Rouge' (as you spelled it) can be a type of cosmetic.

'Rogue' is the spelling you were probably looking for.

I like the concept of this story.
purplerocks chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
i love it and also like that you left Wash alive i am in total denial about his death i was uncalled for because after Jayne he was my favorite male charter. any way i love this story and i think you should finish the sequel an i think you are a good author. have you ever thought about doing a pitch black/firefly cross over. because think River/Riddick would make a great pair or a Jack/Jayne since they are both name opposite of there sex. Any way i love you're stories.
Nothing against the story chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
But if this is post-Serenity, isn't Wash dead?

The rest of it is written well enough.
J-Kid chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Nice! :-) Liked the ending very well done, and if there is a sequel up I will definitely read it. .
J-Kid chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Huh. So, I'm thinkin since Wash is still piloting Serenity that this is an AU as it is set after the miranda fiasco . . . it's interesting reading so far! I'm looking forward to the next few chapters and the ending. :-) Any 'verse with Wash in it is a good 'verse, after all.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
Loved your story! Jayne and River are cute and I like how you portrayed River. Can't wait to read your Sequel - even though I enjoyed Abandoned there wasn't a clear move forward toward Jayne and River's pairing. I hope to see more of Jayne's changing perspective of River in the next story! Good luck and great job!
a chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
You don't need as many descriptive words! You have the characters voices pretty good but you are way over using your vocabulaary and it's getting annoying.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
AH! I can't believe you let them get caught!
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I like it very much! River's not exactly as I would've pictured her, but hey, it's your story! I like her smarts the best, and Kaylee's PERFECT, you've really got her down.
Eliche chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
Very nice :D really enjoyed it