Reviews for Where Do Babies Come From?
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
this is freaking hilarious. Whahahahahaha ahahahahaha...
e-addi chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I couldn't stop laughing! XDXDXD Totally awesome story! :D
Michiyo Michiri chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I was randomly sucking on a watermelon flavoured lollipop, and then i saw this story...

When i heard about the magic refrigerator and the lollipop, i accidentally bit the lollipop i was sucking on (You must have a dirty mind if you dont take me seriously, its not THAT lollipop o,o) and some of the tiny little pieces fell to my throat so i ended up choking while laughing my ass off ( it was quite disturbing xD)

But AWESOME to say that was THE MOST HILLARIOUS STORY I've ever read xDD (especially the lollipop part, the fench thingy mabob, and the red faces xD)
Siraluin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Cute, A lil OOC. I would think Niou would have a handy explanation ready. Might I recommend Planting Seeds In A Woman by Stars of Gold? Hyotei young'uns asks the same q.
mon14mon chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
haha! super funny!

Love it!

Kirihara's so cute!

very innocent!
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I feel so sorry for them. :3 It's so freakin' amusing, though. :D So very innocent. And ew they actually blew on it. _ I hope it was the non-lubricated kind. The lubricat..err.. *blushes* I'll go away now...
pearlshadow03 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
it's really funny rikkai isn't pretty innocent!I really luv ur stories!
Echo547 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I laughed so hard.

"And do guys have... er-hyenas or magical refrigerators?"

LMAO! The best line ever!

XD
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
LMAO GO AOI-SENSEI
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I loved that! Made me laugh so hard... I'm surprised Hanamura didn't make it into something creepy.. she always looked kind of odd to me.

Ha! I love the thing about why Kirihara hadn't learned from his parents all the uses of his body! Ha! I can imagine the conversation with his parents...

lol

cheers,

old fiat

buy/drive fiat
Sky Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I read this and while I thought it was amusing, something bothered me after I read it. That something was the fact that you had Sanada, Yukimura, and Yanagi together as 9 year olds, and while it does make for a cute image, it doesn't mesh in my head as Yanagi isn't even in the same area or even knows of these two boys at that age.

I'm not putting you down or anything. I just think humor, canon, and fanfic can co-exist peacefully, but one minor detail kind of distracted me from the over-all humor of the fic. I'm sure you can do better. Also, the random bolding of your warnings and notes are slightly distracting and make me not want to read them. I get the feeling you want to emphasize them, but I don't think it's really needed. (Though I'm certain there are people that appreciate it as well *sighs*) I guess this is really a no-win situation.
Syukiri chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
XD

Okay... ... XD'

OMG That was TOO funny XD *dies laughing* XD

Nine-year-old Sanada, Yukimura and Yanagi were cute x3'

Nice fic XD~

*reads it again* *dies again* Ah, and I added this to favs x3
Hropkey chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
OH. MY. GOD.

*dies laughing* My dad came in and thought I was choking, I was laughing so hard!

"“Okay, Kirihara. So, say that a boy has a ‘lollipop’ and the girl has a magic refrigerator guarded by a hyena.”"

*dies again*
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
OMFG*DIEZ* (I just died in capitals with a Z! That's rare...okay...it was...until I did it earlier today with "Corrupting The Freshman"...) XD LOLLIPOPS AND REFRIGERATORS! *DIEZ* ...Sanada...and...a...condom... yeah, I don't think I'll EVER be the same again. What is it with you and Hanamura? Oh, and BABIES COME FROM THE STORK! DUH! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT! XD
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
When it comes to fics under the 'humour' genre, I would say yours are amongst the best. Well done.

-Gwyn