Reviews for The Legend Of Zelda Song
linkkyner chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Creative. :)
cutecutie331 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
You do relize that that if you look up Link, he come to town on youtube you get about a hundred songs like this... With the same exzact words. Real original. Try not to copy someone the next time.
PlotIrrelevant chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Very creative. Have you seen lyrics for midna's theme by purple goron?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
fail
Thirteen Circles chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hahahaha! I really liked the part a sissy coward! It was really creative and I wish I could think of something like that!
Steampunkish chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Gah. Both of the previous reviewers are wrong (No offense or anything, just saying.). Its' commonly misattributed to System of a Down, but they never did it. It's by Joe Pleiman, it's on his album the Rabbit Joint.
DeathlyGladEmoGurl chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
legend of zelda is so kawaii

tho i tink u stol dis song from mi bf 'kuz hes always singin sometin JUST like dis 1 uderwize itz reely good.

also, i tink ther mite be somethin rong wit u. y do u kill al uf da characters from stuf in ur storys? if ur crazy we kan go to da madhose togeter and rite storys abot killin all uf da stupid preps nd posurs nd stuff, cuz u seem relly kool nd goffik .
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
As authorship of this is at best murky, it may in fact be that you're the original.

. . . But I doubt it.
bmp112 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
um yea the other reviewer is right but i think its weird al yankivitch so you might want to put a disclaimer or you might get sued
Tsubasa no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
uh dude? this is the song by... i think its system of a down or something. this aint urs